I'm looking for someone that can do some modifications on a PHP script (it's a PHPNuke module) and correct some bugs.
1) The script look (blue colors) must match my Website look (my Website is red and grey). You do what you want. You can even design it white... Simplicity is better (BUT: it must be beautiful).
2) Script width is a little bit bigger than my Website: you'll have to reduce width to adapt it to my Website.
3) In the original script, the user needs to manually select his language, using Language Flags icons. These Language Flags must disappear. I would like the language to be automatically set, depending of the language displayed by the PHPNuke page. For example, if the user is on the French section of my PHPNuke website, the displayed language must be in French. There are 5 possibilities: english, french, spanish, italian, german. Briefly, you have to auto select the language based on what page user visits. It's easy, as language is already a parameter in PHPNuke. The code to use is
4) Script logo must disappear.
5) Actually, there is no possibility to send a message with this script. BUT, it's not important at all: you'll just have to remove Feedback link and replace it by a link to my already existing contact page.
6) When someone registers and writes a description upon himself, there is a problem with accents. The text appears like this: " quelqu&rsquo;un " instead of " quelqu'un ".
7) Small bug: When sending a message, a popup appears " Please enter your message " (but message is already written). If you click a second time to send the message, then the script sends it. Of course, I want the popup to appear only if the user did'nt write his message.
8) When a search is performed and no user is found, my website goes to the right of the screen instead of just staying in the middle ; same thing when you're logged and you decide to click on Exit link ; same thing if I (as an administrator) click on the " repair database " link.
9) When the user registers for the first time, there is no problem, but then, when he clicks on the link that appears after the registration, there is a problem with the page (no page appears). You'll have to find and correct the problem.
10) When the user tries to remove profile, the link doesn't work.
11) Finally, you'll have to change the name of the module (just replace the name by another).
You'll have access to server and to the administration section of the website, so you'll be able to test your work.
I will choose the winning candidate based on a number of factors including delivery time, project cost and previous experience. I will choose him on Monday. Not before.
Have a nice day!
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää