I currently have a pay-per-bid auction site which is not live that needs some redesign work for a sleek, sharp, professional look.
The site needs to be re-skinned to include a new professional look which would include graphics, colours and logos.
Most of the functionality is there but a few additional functions are required and the admin pages need to be redesign for ease of use and navigation.
Additional Features include.
- Premium Auction Position (auction in admin can be enable/disable for this position)
- Auctions in backend to be configure on how many bids per click
- users to select currency (AU, US, NZ, UK, EU)
- auctions to have reserve price set by admin
- when auctions are canceled automatic refund of bids and notification to users
- users can view history, print, email invoices of there winning items
- remove all non English area in site admin
- bid loyalty program for referred users upon first bid purchase
- SEO components included in auction items and site,
- link exchange section/script
- automatic site map
- search engine friendly URLs
- in admin to add Google Analytics
- option to auto re-list auction item
- administration area to be re-design for ease of use
- set locality of auction, e.g some auction items will be global (anyone can bid) others will be country specific (only user registered in that country can only bid)
- multiple reports for admin (profit report, sign up, bid purchases, etc)
- live auctions to show last 3 bidders
- feedback and testimonials (this section able to have images) section
- did I mention sleek and professional looking design
- site need to be secure
- logo design
- make sure that all functionality is operational
I might have skipped couple functions - If You see something that might be also important and helpful in this kind of project let me know.
Estimated price to develop the key features/requirements of the site
Estimated timescales for completion
Site must be as unique as possible. Nothing should look the same as any other auction site.
This is not a start from scratch project, most of the functionality is there just needs a bit a tinkering.
And for sure a buyer total control package!! No encryption on any page or code!
I want to add the Xpress and Zero Auctions (featured on www.dubli.com) - not the Unique bid one as I would like to replace this with a penny auction like swoopo.