Currently we have an oscommerce store that we wish to convert to Magento. We need this done as smooth as possible with minimal downtime on the live site. We are only looking for large companies with excellent feedback to bid on this project. We are in search of a company who we can develop a long term relationship with.
Please contact us for our current URL and let us know if you have any questions about the requirements.
Breif Overview of the features that we need are below:
* Website design
* Import Products (about 500)
* Import Categories (about 70)
* Do NOT require customers to be imported
* Do NOT require order to be imported
* Article management system and import existing articles
* Keep current customers advised about changes with email
* Old website need to be moved somewhere online still accessible for us to access backend
* Ebay integration in magento
* Some custom fields needed in check out
* Have shipping modules already written so not needed to make new
* Live Help installed (Crafty Syntax)
* Ability for customers to upload testimonials (and import existing ones)
* Customise emails to include logo
* Intergrate aweber as newsletter manager
* Site map of some sort for google
* SEO friendly footer (eg with dynamic links to categories)
* Setup analytics ecommerce
* Bit of custom coding
Extensions required to install
* Follow up email ([url removed, login to view]) (Will purchase for you)
* Aheadworks blog ([url removed, login to view])
* Easy lightbox ([url removed, login to view])
* Australian Extension ([url removed, login to view])
* WYSIWYG editor ([url removed, login to view])
* eWay extension ([url removed, login to view])
* Product questions ([url removed, login to view]) (Will purchase for you)
* This work can be done on our development server or your own development server. The main things we are looking for are someone who can work within the given timeline and provide a smooth transition between the two websites. We also require that all coding to be done to magento standards to allow for future updates.
* Need new website designed, including drafts sent through for our approval.
* Need to see designs for the index page, category listing page and also the product listing page
* Aiming for a Web2.0 design. Would to follow on from the theme of our existing website yet improving on it and making it a more simple experience for the customer
* We want all buttons and links to be mouse over
* Category menu’s will also need to be pop out on mouse over (similar to current website)
Import Products (about 500)
* Import all the fields possible including
o Meta details
* We do not need any attributes imported as we will go through all the products one by one to get this correct
Import Categories (about 70)
* Import all of the categories and relevant fields Including meta data
Article section and import articles
* Need some sort of article section with admin management similar to current website
* Also need the current articles imported as this is big part of our SEO plan
Emails to all customer to inform of changes
* An email will need to be sent to all of our customer around time of launch informing them that they will need to make a new account
* We do not
Old website need to be moved somewhere online still accessible for us to access backend
* Set up old oscommerce website in subdirectory still on server so we can access for a few weeks to deal with any pending order.
Ebay intergration in magento
* Need ebay API integration to get all orders from our ebay store into our magneto back end so we can manage from the one interface
* Also need separate ebay payment part of website similar to ([url removed, login to view]).
* Some customer fields needed in check out
* Need some way of confirming if customer will be home by having them select something from drop box box
o I will be home to sign for delivery
o The place is a business address (also gives box to enter name of business)
o If not home you have leave the items (gives box to leave location)
Have shipping modules already written so not needed to make new
* Already have 3x customer shipping modules written that we will provide you
* Need to make it so if order weight = 0 no shipping options are displayed.
* Also want a “shipping calculator” field on the product description page using the existing shipping calcs
o Eg customer enters in postcode and click “calculate” and it calculates the postage
Live Help installed (Crafty Syntax)
* Also need any elements of crafty syntax removed in the code so our competitors can’t see what live help we are using
* Need to make it looks a bit simpler and cleaner compared to default
Ability for customers to upload testimonials (and import existing ones)
* Similar feature as our existing website has
Customise emails to include logo
* Few other finishing touches like our logo in the emails would be nice
* We will use aweber ([url removed, login to view]) as our mailing list manager.
* Replace the default newsletter box with an aweber one
* Also need a checkbox when customer signs up that if they tick it adds their email to our aweber newsletter subscribers
* Need some way of having some pre defined text fields that we can link to in the product descriptions.
* Eg we can link 50 products to this bit of text/code so then if we need to change the text on those 50 product listings we can do it once and change the global variable rather than changing 50 times on each individual page
46 freelancers are bidding on average $1176 for this job
Strong skills in Magneto and well experienced in design and development of six sites so far, all of which are live. Please check PMB to know more about our Magneto service as well as portfolio.
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF escrow.. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi We have expertise in oscommerce and magento both. and we will migrate and customized based on your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view]
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää