I’m looking for an osCommerce/PHP expert to help me finish my website project that was started by another GAF member. I used GAF user “jobonline”, but I can’t get in touch with him ever since I paid him his money. I’m willing to cut my loses and not work with him ever again, but I still need to get my website fully operational.
I need this done ASAP!!!!! I wasted to much time with other GAF member.
I would say “jobonline” did 70% of the work, but there are a lot of bugs and a couple other features that are missing which need to be fixed.
If the work done is of excellent quality I will use for future projects.
Looking for someone who speaks English, will communicate with me on a daily basis regarding progress, and can provide websites that they worked on for references.
Below you will find a detailed outline of what I need done to the website.
1. “Complete List” Bestseller Bug:
- On my website I have a list of bestsellers on the right, with a “complete list” hyperlink on the bottom. I will like to only show the bestsellers for each category only.
o For example, if someone is under the ABC category they will only see the bestsellers for that category on the right, and if they click on “complete list” only the bestsellers for the ABC category will be shown. And all the bestsellers in the sub-categories under the ABC category will be show as well. Same thing goes for the rest of the categories.
- Another bug that I noticed is if you go under the ABC>Testing category the bestsellers only shows you the bestsellers only for ABC>Testing. It should show you all the bestsellers for the whole ABC category.
o For example, if you click on ABC>Testing you can see that bestsellers in column right is just showing “01. newest product”. It should be showing all the Bestsellers for the whole ABCs category not just “Testing”.
2. Search Function Bug:
- The search function should be able to search all the categories I have except for the “Adult category”. I have an age verification page for the “Adult category” that I added, so once the customer is inside the “Adult category” it should only allow adult content searches. But once the customer leaves the “Adult category” it will exclude the “Adult category” from searches again.
3. Age-Verification page Bug:
- I have noticed that after you click on “Yes” on the [url removed, login to view] that when you go back to the other categories the “Bestsellers” list on the right disappears. This should not happen.
4. LogIn, LogOut, & Checkout Process “Cookie/Session” Bugs:
- For some reason the LogIn, LogOut, & Checkout Process are not working right anymore. It use to work fine, but I don’t know what’s going on with this anymore.
o For example, when you log In as a customer and then click on another category it logs me out of my account and empties the shopping cart.
5. Update Checkout Pages:
- I will like to update my checkout pages, similar to another osCommerce website that I found. I emailed the webmaster of the website whose checkout pages I like and he emailed me all the coding files that he used for his checkout process. I will email the files he sent me to the winner of this project. I think he used the “[url removed, login to view] Consolidated 1.7 with Curl Fix” contribution from the osCommerce website for his checkout pages.
o Basically, I just want to integrate his checkout pages into my website with some minor changes.
6. cURL Automatic Currency Update Bug:
- “jobonline” said that this currency update was working but it is not working right. I just want the currency exchange rates to update automatically every time a customer goes to my website. The updates can be taken from [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] whichever one works.
7. Category Menu – Remove “Specials”, “Newest Products”, and “Goto…”:
- I installed a new category menu contribution that shows the little triangles on the left of the category names, but I don’t like how the contribution installed “Specials”, “Newest Products”, and “Goto…” underneath the category menu.
o I need these items removed from the Category menu on the left?
8. Move Order History Box:
- When the “Order History” box shows up when a customer is logged in, can you move the “Order History” box and put it under the “Shopping Cart” box.
o So it should look like this:
- Shopping Cart
- Order History
9. Miscellaneous Layout & Formatting Bugs:
- Remove the blue line that goes over the “continue” button on all the files that this happens on.
o For example: [url removed, login to view],
- The heading names background for the right column on the [url removed, login to view] is white it should be this color code: F9F9F9.
- Make the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] table length equal to the left & right columns so you don’t see the background blue at the bottom.
- Remove the last vertical line after Games “|” from the top navigation menu.
- In the main body some of the background is coming out like F9F9F9 it should be all WHITE.
o For example: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and there are a couple other pages with F9F9F9 and not WHITE.
- On the [url removed, login to view], put a border around the table just like it is on the product listing pages (make a space on the left & right side). And also there are 2 horizontal lines on [url removed, login to view] under the image can you take these out.
- On the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], I want a short horizontal line separating each product from each other.
I have the website setup so the “parent” & “sub” categories will only show the “What’s New” and “Bestsellers” for the category you are in. This is the setup I want to keep it in, so all the categories are separated from each other especially the “Adult category”.
Thank you, and Happy Bidding!!
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! We are a team of experienced programmers!We can asure you about the quality of the result! We will be glad to help you, and we guarantee that you will not regreat if you will choose us! Thank's!