I have a project in mind but I can't do it at the moment so I'm looking for someone to do it for me. I want to modify current search capability of osclass to use apache solr. OSclass is an open source classified ads system. I want the ff done.
1. Integrate with Apache Solr using solarium. I can do the solr calls so you will just have to integrate it with osclass.
2. Have the option to use solr or current search functionality (maybe via config file or additional menu option)
3. Search option display should have faceting for categories, price, and location. Added relevance in sort option
Reply with "OSClass wth Solr"
thank you for looking
Basically, the following needs to be done
1. Add option in osclass to select search engine to use, default or solr
2. if Solr, Send data update to solr for every add/edit/delete of items
3. if solr, Provide search page (with faceting), facets to be used will be discussed when project is awarded