This project is for an online inventory system for a vinyl siding warehouse. The details are as follows:
1. Easy to use interface (dummy proof).
2. Online through company website non public URL.
3. Password protected
4. Admin Interface
5. Database creation and integration
6. Bill of Sale page where employee will key in sales transaction
The site will be very easy and simple. It is for non computer users to use....needs to be simple and easy to use and update.
1. The site will have an initial page with options --- "View Inventory" --- "New Sale".
2. The view inventory button will allow the employee to view the database (inventory contents).
3. The new sale button will bring up the Bill of Sale page.
4. The Bill of Sale page will have several fields for the employee to key in such as: type of product, color, quantity, discount code etc....
5. When the employee hits the submit button at the bottom -- a new page should appear with all of the info from the previous page -- and the total price (including sales tax).
6. When the employee hits "OK" at the bottom of the page....the page should print out for the employee to present to customer...and the contents should be automatically deducted from the inventory (database) --- another button shoud be beside the "OK" button that says "BACK" for the employee to make changes if necessary.
The admin panel should allow the owner to make the following adjustments / additions.
1. Allow new products to be input into the database following the same format
2. Allow new colors to be input into the database
3. Allow alterations on prices
4. Allow alterations on sales tax
5. This entire database will be one single brand....it should allow the admin to add new brands following the same format.
6. Allow the admin to input a discount code that will be used on the Bill of Sale page where the employee enters in the info for the sale...if a discount code is entered that matches the current discount....it will make the necessary deductions.
7. Allow admin to alter the amount of discount.
Database can be used in several formats...make suggestions to what will be easy to update and work with in the future.
Exact color, brand, and other material information will be provided when programmer is selected.
This is a detailed overview of a simple project. Please bid accordingly....I am the webmaster for the site and know what to expect to pay for such a project....and all high bids will be ignored regardless of feedback!