I'm currently interested in creating a "scheduling site" in which there is a frontend and backend which are both tied into wordpress. This website would be similar to Genbook or open table, with some slight modifications and additions.
Below are the features I need to be built in:
1. Each location where a reservation could have separate sections where reservations can be made. Each location and/or separate section may require individual managers.
2. At each location or separate section, the manager can add, remove, assign, etc. events. This would include the description of the event, the length of time, its start and end dates, and the number of available slots for each date range. The managers should be able to edit these locations from the wordpress admin and it should be user friendly for basic computer users (or come with detailed documentation).
3. When an event is reserved, the manager and the user requesting the reservation should receive an email w/ detailed information about the event. This same information should also be stored in the database as a backup.
4. Managers need to approve the reservation and, before they do, the reservation would still be visible on the site but would be "greyed out" until it is fully approved (after which it would no longer be visible). Once they do approve the reservation, the user, the manager, and the database receive emails completing the reservation. Managers also need the ability to decline a reservation.
5. When completing a reservation, the forms completed need to be specific to each location as different information may be required for each location. This should include at least the following: text fields, dropboxes, checkboxes, radio buttons, special areas such as email address, phone number, captcha if needed. Also, the ability to upload documents which would then be included in the email going to the manager should also be a function.
6. Managers can add more slots either automatically (for example, if 2 slots should be available every 2 months) or in an easy to do manner. Also, when people reserve the spots, they may need to click on checkboxes that show they've acknowledged agreements or consents.
7. Users can search for slots in the following methods: by date range (for example, what slots are available between 6/1/12 through 8/1/12 ), by location, or by type of event (here called elective rotation).
8. The integration w/ wordpress needs to be clean and easy to use. The frontend should include the ability to search as well as updates and information.
9. The website should created w/ wordpress 3.4 and future in mind. The database/backend should be able to run on normal shared hosting web servers.
10. Other small functions may be necessary as well that may not be listed here but they would be standard for a booking/reservation site.
11. Other functions may be necessary and can be discussed / detailed upon assignment. They will be in line with requests above and typical for such a project.
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We have done similar sites. We are an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 Certified Company. FIFA, AFC & MotoGP are our major clients. Regards, Harini from Changepond Technologies
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
Hi,this is Sanjay from Arham Creation..we have over 5 years experience in WEB DESIGNING AND WEB DEVELOPMENT..ready to undertake your project..
Hello.....I have read your job details very sincerely. I'm confident and able to provide you a fabulous website according to your requirements. Please check your PMB for more details. ....Thanks!