Our company is currently seeking an individual or development company to customize a website to our specifications. The site will include a login page, master admin area, unique user(dealer) area, database access and sharing, autoresponder, account management, shopping cart, ability to complete an online form that merges form data into a printable .pdf document or saved to a database, admin user must be able to pass data into a database that is specific to each user(dealer), the site must be easy to add different language packs. Sounds complicated, but let me elaborate some more.
The "admin" user will be the company administrator with privileges to see and edit all users(dealers) and all databases. I will call each end-user a "dealer". Each dealer will have a unique Dealer # and password. A login page will take them to their unique backend management page. On this page, they will have many options. Here they are:
1. Add a new customer
- This section will allow the dealer to add a customer to their own personal database list, including name, address, phone, email, billing information, etc. This is where the customer's one-time or monthly charge will be managed. Syncing with a merchant like [url removed, login to view] would be needed here.
2. Order product/View inventory
- This section will have a few sub-sections. The first will allow the dealer to view their personal inventory. This number will be controlled by either the number of products they purchased from our company or our company admin will be able to change this number. The next sub-section will allow the dealer to place new orders from our company to fill their inventory. This would be like a traditional shopping cart section. This would also contain an account management section where they can store their personal account information to be saved or changed in the future for additional product ordering.
3. View Customer Database
- This section will display a database of the unique dealer's customers which were added in Section #1 above. This will display each customer name, address, billing information, etc. Because each dealer will be paid a one-time fee per sale and a recurring monthly payout, the dealer must be able to see how much their payout will be and to view the history of payouts per each customer. The payout amounts can probably be hardcoded in the database depending on the sale price and monthly recurring fee the end-user will be paying; and transferred to a "view billing reports" sub-section. Each payout will likely be through PayPal bulk pay.
4. New activations/Request cancellation
- This section must include a list of "Product Activations" that are ready, meaning the admin of our company would have activated the product and supplied a username and temporary password to the dealer. This information must be able to be inserted into the dealer's unique product activations database by the admin. The product will not be sold or shipped to the dealer "activated". As soon as it has been sold by the dealer to an end-user (and the admin is automatically notified by email), the admin can activate the product (this process is already setup), and the dealer will see that the product is now ready for use and can forward the username and password to the end-user by email.
5. This section will be an area where the dealer can simply type in prospect email addresses and an autoresponder series created by our company admin will be sent. The dealer will also be able to order marketing supplies in this area (shopping cart). We will also be able to provide marketing tips/files for dealer use in this area.
6. This section will include online forms (fields will be provided) that the dealer can fill out, merge fields into .pdf document, and print out or email to an address. There will be two types of online forms (in the form of a lease or credit application). The dealer should also be able to view pending credit/lease applications and which ones have been approved or declined. I am not sure if this information would be inserted by our company admin or what.
If all goes well with development, we will likely require a Dealer Sign-up page, where we collect dealer information and assign each a dealer a unique Dealer # and password. (more information available)
I am not aware of any proprietary software or combination of Joomla or Magento modules that can accomplish all that I describe above. We are open to all thoughts and suggestions regarding how to develop our corporate dealer page. Thanks for bidding!
Our team of developers at iSolution Software Systems Pvt. Ltd. can deliver this website in 35 business days (includes testing phase at both sides). Check PMB for details. Thanks