Please see the list below and respond ONLY if you are capable of implementing all needed work. Please submit current examples of your work.
1. Create an additional user type in the registration form: a user that sells (selleruser), like the administrators of the site. Also create on the registration form, a field that requires the selleruser to post the number of products that he pretends to sell in one month. Another field in user registration is one of type select that asks to select i the user is a company or a common user. Another one field is a numeric field. In the registration for create a captha function preventing spam.
2. The seller user as only the ability to post products for commerce. Not to buy them.
3. The products posted by the selleruser can be managed/edited/dropped by the super administrator and administrators of VirtueMart.
4. The products posted by the selleruser must be managed/edited/dropped by the selleruser.
5. The products price field must have a function that converts a % of commission for the site. That commission is a variable field in the admin panel. The administrators must be able to edit tha value.
6. The products stock field (a radio button, for example, to decide that the product is in stock or not). Only the products that are in stock must be showed in the site.
7. The products attributes are: product name, product categories, product image (one image per product) product is in stock, minimum purchase quantity, maximum purchase quantity, availability date (default: today), delivery time (5 fields: delivery time for zone1, for zone2, for zone3, for zone4, for zone5. these zones names can be edited by admin in the database) delivery price (is also dependent of the 5 zones, just like the delivery time), product list price (this price must be superior, but an optional field, to the product price. The discount % is (product list price-product price/(product list price)*100)), product price, product price currency (the currencies that show in the top of the select form must be: euro, dollar, real), VAT id (select type: 0->none, 2->8,25%), product commission (the commission that is for the site is managed in the administrator area. In the administrators area it must be a text type, in the selleruser area it must be a read-only type), description.
8. After the selleruser confirms an order created by the buyer, the buyer must see that confirmation in the orders area. The administrator's must also see the order confirmation in the orders area.
8. The non-mandatory fields are: product list price, VAT id, product image, minimum purchase quantity, maximum purchase quantity.
9. The selleruser must have an orders list.
10. In the orders list it must appear (by default) the name and address of the buyer that buy the product or an address defined by the site's administrator.
11. The admin panel must contain a selleruser's list (user payment table) with the amount (total price) of sales per user in the last 15 days after the previous payment to the selleruser form the administrators of the site. The value to pay to the selleruser is: the total products value amount - % (comission for the site). Once the administrator creates a payment order, the counting period is reseted and is opened another payment table for the next 15 days. The administrator must be notified by mail of the selleruser payment status at the 14 day (with the message for example: 'make the payment of the sales in the last 14 days - tomorow - to the selleruser 'Matt Publisher'')
11. The buyer as the payment options: paypal, credit card.
12. When the buyer is checkingout, ask the buyer if the delivery is to be made in one of the 5 zones (zone1, zone2, zone3, zone4, zone5), them, calculate the total price: price+delivery price+VAT(if defined by the selleruser in that particular product).
13. Move logo area, login, user (myaccount) area, shopping cart, help link to the top of the page (like youtube).
14. Then move search box just below in another div.
15. Customers can keep a "shopping list" saved for recurring future orders.
16. Install and implement Frontpage Categories module ([url removed, login to view])
17. Install and implement Goolge Analystics for Virtuemart module ([url removed, login to view];flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=31&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=70)
18. Add high quality email marketing component. Possibly Cube's Bulk Email Tool for Virtuemart ([url removed, login to view];sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=12&sobi2Id=113&Itemid=2)
19. Install and implement VM JCarousel Scroll for Featured Items ([url removed, login to view])
20. Install and Implement Virtuemart Product Slideshow on Home Page ([url removed, login to view])
21. All the pages of the site including the pages of the products must have a left ad field of 250x250px (except the admin panel, and the pages of the checkout process, notification pages and registration pages).
22. If possible crate a CSV upload area on the selleruser account to able him to upload several products.
Please do not respond if you will be requiring payment in advance, or will need several "installment" payments to complete the work. Also, please do not bid an amount and then ask for more money after the job is awarded becuase there is more work than you thought. Please know what you are getting into and bid accordingly. Professionals only please.
This site is still in localhost.
*edition: 11. The selleruser panel must contain a list with the value to pay him (total value of product sales after the last payment (note that for the first payment, the counting starts when the users registers on the site) - %comission for the site). And a list of the values already gainned. It also must contain a text field (IBAN).
The administrator's panel must contain a list of the values to pay the selleruser's:
If a selleruser has a value of sales >= 50€ untill the 20th day of the month, the user should apear in the list with the value to pay him and in the same row it must apear the IBAN. The site's administrator must check (checkbox type) if the payment have been done, then submit. If the payment havent been done, the user must apear in red in the top of the list.
Clicking on any user should redirect to the user's information page. The administrator must be notified by mail of the selleruser payment status (with the message for example: 'make the payment tomorow of %€% to the selleruser Matt).
*edition: 23. On the product page it should apear the related products table. That table is made of the wath other customers have also bought with the product in the page.
*edition:7. another field is product reference. Searching on a product only by is reference must return the prodcuts with that reference.
*edition:8. About the confirmation of an order: a buyer buys a product, then the seller of that procuct must confirm that he can deliver the product. So, the seller must recieve an email asking him to confirm his hability to deliver the referenced product: 'Please confirm that you are able to deliver the order (%product name%) in %delivery time in one of the 5 zones% days.'. After confirmation, the name and adress of buyer are provided to the seller so that he can make the deliver.
About the confirmation of delivery:
The buyer has to confirm that he recieved the product. So an email shoud be sent to him after he buyes the product, asking him to confirm if he recieved the order or not "Dear user Buyer, we ask you to confirm the reception of the order on the adress %adress of deliver% of %product title%". Wen you recieved the order, please click on this link %link to confirm reception of the order% so that the seller can be paid. You can do this on your user account %adress to buyeruser acount - manage orders tab% "
The buyer, in that process, shoud have a way to rate the selleruser (1 to 5 stars for example). So in the same email should go a link to do that: 'After the reception of your order you must rate the selleruser in a scale 1-5 clicking on the link %link to rate the seller user on the buyerusersarea%'.
By default all the searches for products must return products on an order reflecting the selleruser avaliation's above. All the products should display in the results page, the seller rank below the image of the product.
On the admin panel shoud be created a management orders tab with the products in rows, and in columns the username of selleruser, username of buyerusername, confirmation order (yes in green or no in red) confirmation of delivery (yes in green or no in red). The rows should be ordered by date and it must have a search functionality by selleruser, buyeruser, product reference.
If the selleruser gives a negative answer about the the hability to send the product, the orders management tab in admin area, shoud indicate 'no' on red on the delivery confirmation column. Otherwise its 'yes' in green.
If the buyeruser gives a negative answer about the delivery of that product, the orders management tab in admin area, shoud indicate 'no' on red on the delivery confirmation column. Otherwise its 'yes' in green.
*edition:19. forget this point
*edition:20. It should be from right to left without zooming images and with 3 seconds on each image.