Please see the list below and respond ONLY if you are capable of implementing all needed work. Please submit current examples of your work.
1. Create an additional user type: a user that sells (selleruser), like the administrators of the site.
2. The seller user as only the ability to post products for commerce. Not to buy them.
3. The products posted by the selleruser can be managed/edited/dropped by the super administrator and administrators of VirtueMart.
4. The products posted by the selleruser must be managed/edited/dropped by the selleruser.
5. The products price field must have a function that converts a % of commission for the site. That commission is a variable field in the admin panel.
6. The products stock field (a radio button, for example, to decide that the product is in stock or not). Only the products that are in stock must be showed in the site.
7. The products attributes are: product name, product categories, product image (one image per product) product is in stock, minimum purchase quantity, maximum purchase quantity, availability date (default: today), delivery time (5 fields: delivery time for zone1, for zone2, for zone3, for zone4, for zone5. these zones names can be edited by admin in the database) delivery price (is also dependent of the 5 zones, just like the delivery time), product list price (this price must be superior, but an optional field, to the product price. The discount % is (product list price-product price/(product list price)*100)), product price, product price currency (the currencies that show in the top of the select form must be: euro, dollar, real), VAT id (select type: 0->none, 2->8,25%), product commission (the commission that is for the site is managed in the administrator area. In the administrators area it must be a text type, in the user seller it must be a read-only type), description.
8. The non-mandatory fields are: product list price, VAT id, product image, minimum purchase quantity, maximum purchase quantity.
9. The selleruser must have an orders list.
10. In the orders list it must appear (by default) the name and address of the buyer that buy the product or an address defined by the site's administrator.
11. The buyer as the payment options: paypal, credit card.
12. When the buyer is checkingout, ask the buyer if the delivery is to be made in one of the 5 zones (zone1, zone2, zone3, zone4, zone5), them, calculate the total price: price+delivery price+VAT(if defined by the selleruser in that particular product).
13. Move logo area, login, user (myaccount) area, shopping cart, help link to the top of the page (like youtube).
14. Then move search box just below in another div.
15. Customers can keep a "shopping list" saved for recurring future orders.
16. Install and implement Frontpage Categories module ([url removed, login to view])
17. Install and implement Goolge Analystics for Virtuemart module ([url removed, login to view];flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=31&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=70)
18. Add high quality email marketing component. Possibly Cube's Bulk Email Tool for Virtuemart ([url removed, login to view];sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=12&sobi2Id=113&Itemid=2)
19. Install and implement VM JCarousel Scroll for Featured Items ([url removed, login to view])
20. Install and Implement Virtuemart Product Slideshow on Home Page ([url removed, login to view])
21. All the pages of the site including the pages of the products must have a left ad field of 250x250px (except the admin panel, and the pages of the checkout process, notification pages and registration pages).
Please do not respond if you will be requiring payment in advance, or will need several "installment" payments to complete the work. We may be able to pay on certain milestones on a limited basis only. Also, please do not bid an amount and then ask for more money after the job is awarded becuase there is more work than you thought. Please know what you are getting into and bid accordingly. Professionals only please.
This site is in localhost. We would like to add functionality as it is developed rather than wait for the complete project to be finished.