We have done the following:
* Had our site redesigned and psd files sent to us.
* Converted these psd files to html and uploaded them to a development environment.
* Made a number of tweaks and enhancements
* Set the deadline to launch the new design as Thursday 12th March at 5pm (GMT+11h, Melbourne time). Please quote "blinky" to be considered
We have a number of things we would still like to implement before this launch date and we need an emergency team that:
* Has many designers - more than 2 - that can work around the clock.
* Has designers that understand how to design and implement the design on php, html pages etc
* Can work around the clock with us to make sure we meet the deadline.
HOW THE PROCESS WILL WORK
We will give you the list the five most urgent things that are yet to be implemented.
We will then give you access to the project management panel we've been using with another team so you can review our previous correspondence and discussions on the matter.
Create a checklist and go basically ticking the boxes as you complete tasks.
Send me a status report every 3 hours:
* Stating what's been done
* Listing what's yet to be done
Someone must be available in the RAC chatroom or IM at all times.
The things to be implemented are simple to moderate in complexity - as far as I can tell the most complicated thing is to implement a script where clocks tell the team in real time and the page doesn't need to be refreshed for the closk to change time. Please also quote "dubu" to be considered.
There are about 30 separate items that need to be implemented most of them simple to implement.
Don't bid unless you can help us launch by that date.
I will be on hand day and night, on phone, IM and email to answer any questions you might have and assist you.