I am developing this website [url removed, login to view]
It’s almost done, except I need help with the membership application process.
I am using this membership application plugin - [url removed, login to view]
Here is where it is being used on the website - [url removed, login to view]
The original form was just username and password, but I added extra fields. After submitting the information, I get an error, BUT the new user’s information is still being added to the users, which is fine. However it is bypassing the payment process …
This is what needs to happen:
• User goes here and selects a membership [url removed, login to view] and clicks “sign up”
• User then enters name, address, etc. on the subsequent page. The I added additional fields, like name, address, city, etc. We need two more fields added to this form and
• Once this form is submitted, the information should be stored and accessed on the Account page [url removed, login to view] (you can only see this page if you are logged in under your account)
• Also the members should show up on the membership directory page - [url removed, login to view] / I have a membership directory plugin, but it will only work at the root level which means we have to wait until the site is live to install it.
• But members need to be able to pay through Pay Pal after signup and all that is there, but I get an error