Hello & Good Day,
We are a small business specialising in digital sewing machine designs and have been in operation for some years but would like to automate our payment system and contemporise the site. At the moment we are taking payments manually which is not only cumbersome but unsafe for our customers. Our current site is located at http://www.stitchingart.com. On the e-commerce siOur expectation
We need a website developer, preferably an open source enthusiast, to help us create a unique and appealing Joomla! content management system site - see [url removed, login to view] with an integrated virtuemart shopping cart see [url removed, login to view] capabilities (formerly [url removed, login to view]). The customers are predominately older retirees and aren't necessarily computer savvy so ease of use is imperative. It is absolutely essential that the site be searchable via Google and other search engines (SEO) and the site will need to be e-commerce driven with a solid emphasis on digital sewing design related content. On the e-commerce side, our expectation is that the customer will add designs to a cart then follow through a payment gateway then subsequently download the design in a zipped package. It is also essential that as much detail can be seen of the designs as possible (large resolution pictures). Below is some more information about the project – we hope we have been thorough in the description.
Note: Should you feel that a better e-commerce solution would be better suited please let us know your thoughts and your reasons why.
**** A possible $500-$1000 bonus will be paid if completed within timeframes and exceeding expectations **** Also, this is a featured project so you will pay no commission.
• All sewing design content merged from our current site at http://www.stitchingart.com.
• Previous customer references and examples of past engagements are essential in order to win this bid.
• We will pay on completion to our satisfaction by GAF escrow.
We want the following attributes:
• fast loading
• visually engaging
• dynamic and fun
• easy to navigate
We want the following functionality:
• ecommerce – with special, featured and latest products all over website
• secure and timed downloads (eg. downloads available for 30 minutes) for purchased designs
• blog and/or articles
• photo gallery
• refer a friend
• subscribe to newsletter
• product search
The project will also include: Some of these functions already exist with Joomla and need to be configured.
• developing a custom or modifying an existing template – must be appealing, engaging and easy to navigate.
• configuring full virtuemart shopping cart functionality – with all proper modules – including payment & shipping and products – and final testing;
• setting up newsfeeds;
• setting up scrolling news headlines;
• setting up scrolling links;
• setting up a ‘refer a friend’;
• setting up a add your email request – for newsletters emails;
• performing seo and other internet marketing;
• creating search engine friendly urls;
• loading finished product to our host.
We would like to have it complete by March 2006. If you have any questions, please contact us through the proper channels.
Who we are looking for:
• ***It is very important that you, the developer, have an excellent understand of english. If you are the right developer, this project comes with the possible opportunity for future ongoing development.
• I need someone with excellent skills and solid provable experience in joomla website design/development, programming, site management and all aspects of hosting and data management.
• In addition, I need someone with strong work ethics, high degree of sense of responsibility, commitment to timeframes, and an ability and readiness to communicate regularly.
Please bid if this project calls to you.
Thank you very much for your time.
My apologies for providing a stale page. The site has been temporarily disabled due to a family emergency but the original site can be reached by the following URL:
Could everyone please ammend their quotes accordingly.
The site is rather hard to navigate but all the designs that need to be added to the shop can be found at:
46 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I would like to use oscommerce to this and then integrate the new design along with all your existing products. Shopping cart, newsletter, forum, and other modules is included in the bid.