Dear service provider,
This work is part of continuous improvement that is being done in my running wordpress site(events). I would request the freelancers to quote only if they are comfortable with wordpress. Its short project with small changes (budget of 80 USD). Below are the list of things things to be done.
1. Please introduce a code on shopping page which can be copied and pasted on other html pages as it is (no change in look).
2. Fix the order of the event lisitng (on homepage) with todays event at top, followed by tomorrow and so on. On the left hand side it should show today, tomorrow, date blocks before event name( please refer the attached image bookmyshow)
3. Please edit the add event section to make event end time optional, image mandatory
4. Second tab on the homepage should list the most active event organisers with organiser name, addree, logo and number of events
5. posted in last seven days (which will decide the order as well). it can list top 10. we can have same look at with the event list.
6. Please fix the text in upcoming event and new events tab where we have no event (with a link to create a new event)
7. Please put a link for the user on dashboard (right side) which will list the events he is attending or bought tickets
8. I want the transaction results inside the [url removed, login to view] mention the respective order number for user reference after the succeful transaction. correct the text after successful transaction. we have to edit ../[url removed, login to view] and .../[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] remove the popup box which comes while registering the user by email.
10. Alignment of the QC code on event page, auto resizing of organiser logo on print page.
best of luck bidding
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have checked detail your requirements and ready to start right now. It can be done perfectly... Send me a message to start working with you, Waiting for reply, Md. Nasirul Huq