NOTE: NO DRAINERS OR TEAMS LOOKING TO BE FUNDED FOR THEIR OWN LEARNING CURVE PLEASE THROUGH THIS PROJECT
Only bid for this project if you can deliver on time and also have good knowledge and experience in web development processes to reduce wastage, delays and poor qualiity. THIS IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT! no test cases please who take on other projects. Therefore it is preffered that bids come from companies that have more than 5 years registered trading and can prove and substantiate this with documentation. Also please only bid for this project if you are genuinely capable of providing a solid quality assurance program and not just bidding on 100’s of projects in a fast handed manner. This is a very serious project for a customer so there cannot be any messing around! Also please only bid on this project only if you know and can understand the various processes to be able to deliver. THIS PROJECT SHOULD NOT BE A LEARNING CURVE FOR A TEAM AT ALL. Do not bid on this project if you cannot provide an accountability program to go along with the project. Well versed developers will do this project in a hurry as they will be able to grasp the concepts required straight away and immediately develop the solution. THIS PROJECT ALSO REQUIRES THE SUCCESFUL BIDDER TO PROVIDE A DEPOSIT SO AS TO GAUGE THAT THEY ARE GENUINE AND WILLING TO BE ACCOUNTABLE AND PAY FOR MISTAKES SO THAT THE COSTS OF MISTAKES ARE NOT ABSORBED BY OUR CLIENT WHICH THEN LEADS TO MORE PROBLEMS FOR US. The average error takes 30 minutes of time to pick up, report on, get corrected and check again. Therefore only 5% error tolerance applies. So please spare all the fancy words and fluffy sales pitch so all energy can be put toward deliverables.
For example if we talk about the application needing a message board then the development team need to be well versed in all the functions of a message board right from email notofications, sms notification, various options how an optimum message board runs according to worldwide industry standards. Time cannot be spent on educating a team on such porcesses. THE TEAM MUST KNOW THE CONCEPT AND DELIVERABLES FROM THE ONSET.
The website requirement is not just web design but programming in PHP/AJAX, and also graphic design as well for an ultra modern glossy look. It is for a business that runs a high calibre modeling competition brand or events. The following are the aspects required:
1. Contestants are required to register online for an event that admin creates. Contestants will select the event from a drop down menu that appears at the time of registration. A contestant can also register for future events but does not have to select an event in which case they are put in a pool of contestants.
2. Contestants are required to submit up to 15 images at the time of registration. These images can be uploaded through a tool similar to how images can be uploaded in a facebook fan page. Contestants can also upload .avi or other video content. Contestants can also upload any style of document as well. This can be done at the time of registering or through the contestants account/user panel at a later stage as part of the profile. Contestants are also asked to enter information in various fields. Admin can decide what fields/check boxes are created. The fields need to be given a title: hobbies, about yourself etc etc. The check boxes and their titles are created by admin and can be an infinite numer of. The contestant merely checks the boxes, one or many to make their choices.
3. There is a message board through which admin can communicate with all users. This message board also has document upload facilities. There is also an option for admin to check a box to send an info text message to that user. The user/users simply receive the text message to advise them to go online to check their messages.
The following are the user levels required each having their own c-panel:
2. Sub Admin
4. Sub Contractor
7. Event Host
8. Sales Force
10. Event Manager
A Website is required with the following components:
1. Website consumer look with flash banners
2. sponsors section
3. Ticketing section [where ticket info can be displayed] that then links into the ticketing module
3. Paypal Integration/Payment gateway for the ticketing, purchasing payments and billing [billing is to sponsors]
4. User registration pages
5. admin creates a products section whereby things like event registration fee's for contestants.. all the way to the sale of tickets, to sponsorship packages for corporate sponsors can be sold and paid for through the site.
6. message board with the ability to upload any documents to each message and email sent to any user that a message was sent to [including admin]
MORE ASPECTS TO BE DISCUSSED BUT ALSO OPEN TO SUGGESTION AND MORE THAN HAPPY TO PAY FOR GOOD QUALITY VALUE ADDED INPUT.
The first part of the site which is the website consumer look has to be done ASAP in pref 3-4 days with the login and registration form for contestants and ability to upload pictures into their contestant profile as well as paypal integration. The next phase which is the sponsors and venue section needs to be done in 4-5 days after phase 1. Phase 3 is the completion of the other parameters. Phase 4 is ongoing works and development. Overall six month budget for the project is $3000 with several phases to go. This project needs grunt and no issues. Also there will be financial penalties for errors so do not bid on this project if you cannot be accountable. Do the job well and you will be well paid with bonuses and incentives. Some of the ongoing project parameters etc for future also to consider are facebook/twitter integration and such aspects. All in all a design and development team that is switched on with industry standards and can also bring forward proposals to enhance the functionality of the site through an ongoing program will also we paid for having such initiative and actioning as opposed to sitting passive. Customisation of open source code is fine for the project however the look has to be ultrasharp and ultra modern. THIS INITIATIVE IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT AND MUST BE SHOWN HOW THIS HAS BEEN DONE ELSEWHERE PRIOR TO SELECTION OF A SUCCESSFUL BIDDER. Thank You.
Elements of construction:
CMS – can discuss
We provide you with the web/mobile sms API that is integrated into the application
We look forward to your positive replies.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1675 $ tähän työhön
Please have a look at our profile ( to know why We're best for your project ) and reviews ( to know what our performance is ). I think it'll help you a lot to choose the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hi Have Gone through your requirement and understood, we are very sure that we can do your needs with your entire satisfaction. We have left a PMB for you plz feel free to have a look over there. Thnx JSI Team
Hello Dear Sir. With an experience of over 10 years as a graphic artist and web designer for a major european advertising agency (RX-Design) and a degree in Web Design at the University [url removed, login to view] of Iasi (UAIC) after g Lisää