CSS expert/interface designer needed to redesign the page layout
of the following core components of Mambo CMS (located in /components directory):
- The new layouts should be table based with css control of the properties.
- Create new set of css classes and put them in separate css files ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
- Use functionality and syntax supported in the last two versions of those browsers,
- Configure the class declarations so depending on the browser used, the layouts should look the same.
- Modify [url removed, login to view] header to switch css used based on the browser used.
Please provide links to similar work you have completed.
Bidders that send sketches of the proposed design will have definite advantage.
We will not make payment in advance.