we are after a online web site (in-house use only - not for public) we need a simple site where our workers can go online to sign in and fill out forms online with check boxes and some data entry fields,
Basically its a document builder to build a safety management plan that consists of a pre selected SWMS template and a JSA (this is what they need to fill in is the JSA)
The site is for our workers to go online to fill our a questionnaire for a safety job site analysis, where they go through a check list and fill out parts of a form to compile at the end a JSA (job site analysis) for what we call in Australia Workplace Health and Safety or WHS to then be compiled in a safety management template (this does not change only we add the Job site anaylsys and click the preferred safe work method statements to be used for the site.
This is not a public site but only for our personnel to login to maybe with a sub domain from our current site like [url removed, login to view] (we already have our site [url removed, login to view])
PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY ALL ITEMS ARE NEEDED
each page will have questions with next buttons for each step or it can be all on one page does not matter rather way
- the workers login then
- then they click start new JSA
or they can click edit existing JSA and also have the lists showing of current JSA listed
- they can click either pre listed site addresses or enter a site address where they are working
-enter who is working on site and how long the job duration is eg start date and finish date.
- then enter the site contact
- then click check boxes type of work or entry txt box to enter new one to be added to the lists of check boxes automatically
- then depending on what check box they type it selects a re template we already have in word doc (we will supply this) to be added as the SWMS to go with the document at the end of the JSA to complete the safety management plan
- they then click check boxes with questions like harnesses used, grilling required, painting required, hazardous chemicals, and when they click each one it will ask for any additional hazards not listed on the SWMS templates.
- when they click to add a new hazard they will click a check box of they type of hazard with risk matrix (see attachment) then also they can take a pic with there iphone (as this will mostly be used from iphone or iPad) this pic goes with the document at the end
-0 when they go through they will also check more check boxes that will also more content to the final document.
See this web site [url removed, login to view]
i have signed up for a trial so you can see how the work i want something very similar but more customisable that what they have and this is for the USA and we are in AUS and out laws are different so it needs to be written differently but this is the type of thing we want done but for in house only and not so elaborate.
see attached meant of the form it will produce when they will out the form online this is the document they will build.
Attached is the JSA this is the first page that the site will build the document, and the second page is the SWMS these will be template with pre filled out info when they click what type of work they are doing in the start this will choose the correct SWMS to be printed at the end and the JSA is what the document is being build via the web site.
Also ver important we need a signature field where they can sign with there fingers on there iPad or ihpne at the end when they click submit.
they also need to be able to login and modify or edit any part of the JSA after its been completed, so listing all jsa completed like [url removed, login to view] so they can see what is done.
also a draft field must be available if they dont complete a form in full
At the end of the questionnaire it will give a option to view pdf, view in word, or print , or email and when they click complete