A US start-up company is looking forward to handshake with a company/companies that is seeking presence in US, a company that is seeking mutual benefit, committed, and is dedicated to help us grow slowly but surely.
This company will do our website, and must be willing to work collaboratively with the identified content writer. The website construction is divided in to 3+ phases, the time line very much depends on the content readiness. The company has to understand that we will be moving slow, adapting fusion and guerrilla marketing technique.
If you are seeking immediate project and high dollar, you are knocking the wrong door. Our first objective is to help small and start up business owners. Our perception is that clients are partners not one time customer. After we built the portfolio and prove a working operation, we will hire a marketing person to tap mainly the retail and wholesale market segment.
Your company must be top-notch in ONE or MORE of the followings:
1. Graphics - Logo design and identity creation
2. Web design and development - custom site, db driven, CRM, B2C, B2B
3. Social networking and Web 2.0
4. Preferred technology - PHP, JAVA, Flex and web services
With the right party, having the right attitude, we will sign a long term agreement. Further details will be shared via phone conversation with key personnel only.
To learn more, submit to the PMB with your capability. If you are submitting URLs, please be sure to submit only relevant ones. Feel free to ask any question. All questions will be answered to general.
Thanks to all participants. I cannot respond to each PMB questions. Feel free to update the quote.
1. Custom build back-end CMS. Looks and Feel is not a problem as long as the functionality is met. The contents are organized as in Books: Subject, Topic, Sub-Topic and Article.
2. Front end displays the content. User can send feedback and rate the article. The front end has to be very very good in terms of looks and usability factors are concerned.
3. Build a portfolio show-case/slide-show.
For portfolio, spice two static websites and use it as case study. Some works may be required. One site has only 4 pages. The other side has about 10 pages. Both are based on header & footer.
Get it done and have no strings attached!