I currently have a social networking site build on joomla [url removed, login to view] and community builder 1.2. I have some very minor modifications needed to php and language files. These should be completed in less than a day 1-3 day completion time. If done correctly, I have many other projects involving modifications to joomla modules/plugins enhancing core functionality.
1. I have a wishlist program installed. It started throwing up errors last night and I would like those fixed. small modifications to the php... I would like a language file that defines several of the internal references that are displayed. I would like the program modified so that it is not as complicated as it is currently (removing all but .com for amazon)
2. I have a gallery and inviter installed that is causing errors in regards to mootools and ajax. There is a problem with the mootools on the site and the ajax. Basically modifying [url removed, login to view] to disable mootools 1.1 whenever these applications are called. I have documentation for how this is accomplished but it did not work for me. I was able to code the templates html to disable to get the programs to work but they still have errors.
3. modifying the gallery program so that the gallery images when clicked take you directly to the pictured gallery, currently they open the image set as the cover of the album.
4. modifying cb language file so that connection requests are reffered to as friend requests and all "connection" actions are referred to as friend actions..... modifying the connection request email so that it contains a link to manage the connection- which would now be called a friend request.
5. modifying the language file for the inviter to eliminate some language.
6. modifying the template, currently the blue background banner does not load on some browsers.
7. modifying cb so that users can imbed videos and html pictures into their profiles, while limiting exposure to malicious files.
8. consultation on sef to allow users to have their own urls. I have read how this is done, and would like subdomains for my users. currently, the site is hosted on hostgator.
9. the png logo is not transparent on some browsers
10. edits to the template so that it is compatable with most browsers.
I have made a duplicate of the site so that all changes will be made to the replica site.
The programmer will provide a list of php and language files modified and their subsequent directories so that these can be uploaded to the live site.