Job Listing: Job Website fixes>
This jobsite is mostly done with some errors that need to be fixed in the scripting. 1 Section needs to be added but mostly it is a job that requires script to be fixed and working correctly.
1) Add bulk email that can be sent from those who sign up. 2 different categories: 1) Jobseekers 2) Employers
2) Price Plan: Redu how pay for job postings. Paypal friendly! It isn't working correctly.
a. Have option for a free plan that doesn't require paypal checkout
b. Allow coupon code for reduced rates and specials
c. Price plan to include:
i. Job posts - #
ii. Job resume search - #
iii. Featured - #
iv. For Job Seeker – Featured Resume
*** Give Code that I can implant on other websites to show featured Jobs and resumes***
3) Make sure ad section is working correctly and ads are paid by click or monthly options.
Fix all bugs in script.
1) Job Post
a. This is what keeps coming up when I go to post my job posting:
> The following problem(s) occured:
> Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
b. Make sure Job is posting correctly
2) Resume Post: Make sure resumes are posting correctly
3) Payment: Make sure payments are being made correctly and are posting on paypal account assigned.
4) Make sure resume search is working correctly.
a. This must coincide with payment plan. Includes amount of resume search for each payment plan.
b. Add feature where they can see how many resumes they have left to search &/or if they don't have this service and try to access it goes to a screen that says that it is a paid service and gives them the option to pay for it.
5) Make sure job alert for Job seekers is working correctly
6) Make sure apply for Job button is working correctly.
7) Make sure saved job button is working
8) Ensure all other areas are functioning correctly.
To ensure accurate bids, Please go to website and sign-up on employer and employee to test functionality of website. Once bid is accepted there will be no increase in the job cost to complete the project. Bid cost will be added to Escrow and will be paid to programmer when the job is completed and tested. There are no partial payments and no payments until job is fully completed.
Website address is: [url removed, login to view]