We have just launched a new Prestashp 126.96.36.199 based website and need an experienced freelancer to debug and tweak the website and template before it is launched full scale. Below are a list of the issues that we would like resolved:
1) Pricing discrepancies; We have many products that are priced using discounts. When a user is not logged in, the pricing is correct. When a user logs in, the pricing is incorrect. THIS IS NOT a function set by our customer groups! Our groups are set up correctly but the pricing changes when it is not supposed to. We have tested using new customer groups and this has not changed the problem.
2) Add item to cart error; when adding an item to the shopping cart an error pops up that says "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to add the product. Details: Error thrown: [object XMLHttpRequest] Text status: parsererror". The item does not show up in the shopping cart, however upon refreshing the page it does show up.
3) Other user groups other than "Default" do not show top menu; Our template has a simple menu at the top. When logged in with a user that is in any other group except for "Default" this menu disappears.
4) Discount original price next to all discounted prices; We would like the template modified to show the original price next to any discounted price. Right now, the only place that this shows is in items that are "Featured" and in the product detail page. This means "grid" and "list" views, including items on the home page.
5) Show three more items in the "Top Sellers" block in the home page; There are currently 3 items that show up in the Top Sellers block on the front page, but we would like to see a total of 6. The idea is to match closer to the bottom row of products in the middle of the page.
6) TinyMCE editor in ALL category descriptions; We want to be able to add HTML content like videos and photos to the category descriptions easily using the integrated TinyMCE editor.
All logins are readily available and the freelancer that is awarded the project can begin work immediately. We are also available for consistent communication through Skype for questions.
PAYMENT: 50% milestone upon project acceptance, remaining 50% upon project completion. No exceptions
TO BID: Please visit the website at [url removed, login to view] and tell me what city our business is located. If you don't follow these instructions we will ignore the bid.
Hi Very nice of ensuring that details are read --- Chanhassen, MN, 55317 :) We are prestashop custom module developers. We have expertise. Please check PMB SAM
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 290 $ tähän työhön
HI i'm interest on you offer. I'm an expert on ecommerce/prestashop and php programming and I have experience with kind of your need.I can start as soon as possible. regards
Hi, We are worked on several shopping cart websites, currently we are working UK shopping cart site [url removed, login to view] and I'm sure I can deliver a clean, modern website with right background. Ready to start right away.
City: Chanhassen I can debug all and solve all issues. I have completed more than 60 Prestashop jobs: [url removed, login to view]~01bd35cb6525df3415 [url removed, login to view]