I have 2 PHP Zip files that I would like to have merged together and another one created on the same basis so that I can do some very specific things. the two that I would like to have merged together are a shopping cart and an user image album and I would like them to be merged so that they will work together as follows:
- In place of items for sale I would like it to take templates for viewing
- On choosing bring up the next screen to place Description, Shipping Details, Return Policy, and Auction Site.
- On the next screen I would like it to bring up an Album section to seperate the auctions by Auction Site listing
- After setting up the Album listing I want it to put everything together and output an HTML output for easy copy and paste into and auction site and save it into a usage file for easy access so it can be reused with option to edit or copy to reuse the same template in another auction.
- I would also like an administrative backend with easy template install as is included in the shopping cart PHP, but without all of the courrier and pricing options. I would like to be able to put in how many pictures go into the templates and an easy modification of where all the seperate pieces go.
The next file that I would like to be created is a user registration that will give them the option to register an account for a paid subscription or non paid with the option to upgrade later.
- On paid subscription I would like it to create an album directory, if one not already present, that the previous file will use to upload images into.
- On unpaid subscription no album directory is to be created.
- On upgrade same as the paid subscription.
- All of the above to use a Paypal API with user defined option for recurring payments.
- I would also like it to change the subscription after a month on non-recurring payments and not on recurring payments.
I am uploading sample files for use in creation and merging together. There is also the main PHPFusion CMS that this will be going into for use in. the main program is located at [url removed, login to view] and it is version 6.01.11.
I would also be ok with having it built right into the CMS itself if this is somehow easier for you to do so. As this is going to be a US site I will only take in country bids.