This project is for the complete design of a football (soccer) website. I'm looking for a CMS solution and the website will be based around, predominantly, user-contributed content.
I have an eight page word document outlining the project in detail for anyone interested in bidding for the project.
I will give a brief rundown of what is expected:
- I will include a page for every football club in the UK (158 teams). On every "clubpage" users will be able to submit match reports and find out information regarding each club.
- There will be nine main sections of the site (one section for every division).
- There will also be sections for European Competitions and International Competitions (e.g. European Championships and and World Cup).
- I will appoint and grant permissions to editors for particular areas of the website.
- I will have three classes of users: standard users, contributors and editors.
- I have set plans for introducing a shop on each clubpage (more details on this inside the word document).
- I will need a logo design.
I expect the site to be delivered within 60 days of commencement of the project. Payment will be delivered incrementally in stages.
I'm looking for an open design team and with whom I can consult with and develop a lasting relationship with (we have plans to further expand the website so you can be sure of repeat business upon successful delivery of the project). I'm not sure about the best way to deliver the project so, as stated, I'm looking for some consultation with an experience design team.