HI. Here is what we want done. The site is in PHP, but it is coded poorly. It will take you 2-3 days to understand the code and fix the code, I can guarantee this by past reactions of looking at the code.
1. If your bid is going to be over 500 dollars please provide an example of a site you created that would be similar to our site. We are budgeting for 500 dollars. If it is cheaper for you to create a whole new CLONED site of what we have now, then please state that as well. We want these upgrades to get us maximized for SEO, social networking, and error free purchases.
Website will be disclosed to bidders.
1. Go through the code of the website and correct any backend errors that a person who doesn’t know the code wouldn’t see. Make sure the code is flowing property. The current code is not written well, and we would like it cleaned up so that all future coders can read and understand. Right now it is large and hard to read and follow.
2. On the CMS admin, the CUSTOMERS tab. There is not a current search working. There is also not a current SORT working. We would like both of these to work. Sort by Name, Date, all the columns in the row.
3. The website SEARCH function is poor. Searches result in many things. We would like that fixed and discussed
4. Currently our inventory sheet is uploadable via open office. The previous coders said that they could not get excel to upload into this system unless we purchased a 100 dollar add-on. They coulnt figure out how to do it. We would like to move from open office to excel for our inventory sheet upload.
5. For the products tab. When you upload products to the website, you must upload images to products one at a time. When we have 10 products of the same category, we would like to upload images to the whole page, or choose what images to upload to what products. This saves us time.
6. When you upload images using the open source image up loader per product, we would like the image up loader to keep the place where the image was previously uploaded. Currently when you search to a folder and upload the image, for the next product when you go to upload an image, the search starts back at the C drive. We would like it to stay at the last folder to save time. Currently we need to go back and hunt for the folder again and again with each product images that are uploaded to new products.
7. The Offer page. Currently the make an offer page locks out a customer after they make 3 offers. This needs to be checked to make sure customers can still make offers on other products. This feature is a bit buggy in architecture and needs to be analyzed.
8. The Offer page. We would like the customers to have to enter their paypal information or credit card information before making an offer. Currently they can make an offer and have the site decide to send them a link for the offer. This does not result in sales as customers change their mind. We would like the customer to prepare to make an offer, but then right after its made, before they see the decision, the offer sheet should ask them to enter their paypal or credit card information. Then they can see if their offer was declined, accepted, or pending. That way we can go into the system and get payment right away.
9. For the shipping tab, we would like to add a few shipping options for international shipping. We would like USPS and UPS so the customer can choose.
10. When the customer makes an offer and it is declined. Currently the email that comes to us just says DECLINCED. We would like to see the declined email but also an email that shows what the information on the price, customers data, etc. I believe this is a bug as when it is pending the offer sheet is emailed to us.
11. The customers name and address format is incorrect for USA standards. It should be name, address, city, state, zip code. Its not correct on the checkout page or the order page. That needs corrected.
1. Add newsletter to the site pages. This should allow a customer to join the newsletter, but also on the back end should allow us to send customers newsletters in a clean and neat format. This should have a email address list and an opt out feature. Also we should be allowed to add and enter any email addresses that we wish. Please show how you would work this. Also would like to pull the previous names out of the database currently.
2. We would like to add twitter to the site. Only need to place a button. So a place where people can follow us.
3. We would like to add facebook to the site. Only need to place a button. So a place where people can also follow us there.
4. We are looking to upgrade the site graphics to a even more professional look. Can you accomplish this?
5. Our current chat is SKYPE. The chat with us logo does not say anything about this. We would like suggestions on how to make this better, showing online and offline, showing skype logo or telling customers it is skype, or suggesting a whole new chat which is better.
6. We are interested in RSS feeds.
7. IF you go to [url removed, login to view] and you see they added a SHARE link. We would like something simar to that but shown fully on the page. This would integrate into the facebook, twitter, etc. This is to increase our SEO presence on the web and make customers more interactive.
8. The possibility of adding a blog to the site, which is updated bi weekly.
9. Add coupon code functionality
10. Add Google analitics and adwords advanced code to site (basic tracking is already enabled)
Now here is where you separate yourself from the rest of the coders. What can you do to our site to make it better? What can you suggest to make it a better user experience? Give us your input!
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the [url removed, login to view] forward for your kind consideration on this project.