I am in need of someone that is capable of programming a website & forum, along with designing attractive layouts for both. These are the basics of what the forum will be required to do.
1. I will need a usergroup mod that would allow an existing usergroup hierarchy to handpick applicants wishing to join. The hierarchy would consist of three usergroup members picked by the creator of the usergroup, and of course the creator of the usergroup. This mod would handle dynamic applications sent through the forums. Along with a written request to join the application would include the amount of points the user has collected, the amount of Ney's the user has received, previous usergroups this user has been a part of, aswell as the users profile details.
2. I will need another usergroup mod that would be able to handle a treasury of sorts. The treasury would be a collection of points that have been tributed by members of the usergroup. Once a member has been accepted into a usergroup he or she would see another forum option available in their control panel, the option would open up the users respective usergroup. On this page he or she would be given the option to donate collected points to their usergroup. This treasury would be under control of the original usergroup creator.
3. I need a mod that would allow the original creator of a usergroup to select different options for spending his groups points. These options could include increasing the maximum amount of people allowed in the usergroup, the ability to write an independant article, the ability to respond to another article written by an opposing usergroup, purchasing a sub forum for the usergroup to contact eachother in (usergroup sub forums would only be viewable to members through their usergroup option found in the control panel), etcetera.
4. I need a mod that would be able to automatically update the mainpage of the website with articles written by usergroups. The ultimate goal of a usergroup is to come together and publish critical articles which would further their influence in the community.
5. I need a variation of the reps mod that would allow members of the forum to Yey one post per thread, which would increase the posters collection of points. Negative reps (or Ney's) would be replaced by the ability to Object a post (these Objections would be forwarded to a moderator team). Forum members would be free to use this as they please, but only to report bad posts. These points could be used to purchase the ability to use a signature, an avatar, or create a usergroup of their own. They would also have the option of tributing these points to a usergroup if they are currently a member.
These are the basics of what I require but I will be expanding on this once the project was underway. Consider it a first a look of what you would be working on.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1160 $ tähän työhön
My designer could do this. He's pro graphic designer / flash & animation expert, bearing years of knowledge and experience. Please check out PMB for samples of his work. What about $ 650 ?