[url removed, login to view] is a simple photo sharing website designed in Drupal. I need a person with good UI, Drupal, PHP and most importantly someone who has experience with building a video sharing site to undertake the following tasks:
- Enhance the look and feel of the site from UI and layout perspective to make it more modern looking
- Enhance the look of the current navigation bar menu
- Add counter for number of views next to each picture. Fox ex: pictures at [url removed, login to view] would have a counter for number of views next to it.
- Add 'most viewed picture' link under each category on homepage. For ex. the categories cars, travel etc. on [url removed, login to view] should have "most viewed" link, which when clicked would take the user to most viewed pictures under that category.
- Enhance UI of submit picture form, existing forms and helper texts. There are probably only 3-4 forms on this website.
- Fix minor layout, page formatting, breadcrumb menu and page redirection issues of the existing site.
- Improve format and layout of Google Ads presently on the homepage.
- Fix the drupal blogging module. This used to work before and requires a minor fix.
- Most importantly: add option for video upload. After user uploads video (thru the website form), the site admin will approve/reject video posting. If approved, the video should embed itself under a particular category, just like how a picture does today. Ideally video should be hosted at one of the video sharing sites (youtube etc.).
I would prefer if you are based out of India (Delhi/NCR region in particular) so that we can interact more easily.