BADDAM HR Consultants provides offshore services to foreign companies seeking to benefit from the huge talent pool in India for exclusive projects. We work only with industry specialists and leaders in their sector.
As part of building an e-commerce website (Multilingual): Sales of sports equipment - Fishing –Hunting –Nature – Outdoor Activities, We are looking for Web developers.
The criteria of selection for the developer:
It is really crucial for developers to be familiar with e-commerce websites in general (portfolio) and PRESTASHOP tool in particular. We need the candidate to build an e-commerce website using this open source modules as a foundation). SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW PREVIOUS WORK IF POSSIBLE
1) Set up the solution with Prestashop on the server.
2) Integration of XHTML and CSS from the graphic elements already done.
3) Preparation of the e-site and 5 principal pages of contents.
4) Integration of the 20 first products.
5) Integration of the system of payment for example acceptation of credit cards and different means of payments accepted on the top of the page.
6) Set up of the solutions of optimization and furnishing recommendations (wording by page for all the family of products).
No. of positions: 2 (Freelance capable of working from home. Preference is for candidates in and near Hyderabad)
Salary package: Project based
Project description :
We are searching for:
• Creation of a graphic model (designing, personalized action buttons, content of description)
• Creation (Homepage, Detail pages of the products…)
• Creation of graphic Charts (with CSS).
• Creation of a personalized logo of our activity.
Functions looking for:
• Posting of the products: the posters of the products must be done in high resolution (shooting of the photos already taken).
• Zoom on Photos: high resolution to have the possibility to zoom on the texture.
• Possibility of inserting videos.
• Possiblilty of Creating online private sales and its management.
• Management of the reduction coupons.
• Comments and opinion of the buyers ‘user rating’ (with possibility of moderating the comments).
• Payment security: the payment must be able to be done through bank card (European bank), and paypal to start up with possibility opening on other means of payment).
• Creating of the new products list.
• Creating of selection on search bases on ‘BRAND’.
• Creating best sales ‘best selling items’ in each category.
• Creating associated sales based on the type of product ‘accessories’ "those who chose to buy this product also chose to buy…"
• Creating of the banners and pop-ups of flash discounts (personalized) on homepage and other pages of the site or products.
• Cross selling (?).
• Creation of customer account.
• Create product identity with system of new additional page on clicking.
• Internal search engine ‘quick search’.
• Basket storage and reservation.
• Management of subscriptions of newsletters.
• Management of the announcements on ebay.
• System of loyalty and of sponsorship.
• To foresee to introduce other languages later like (German, Italian, Spanish,…)
• Free shipping offered from amount of…
• Edition of the contents WYSIWYG + CMS.
• No limit in the tree browser family, under family.
• Tags and attributes of products unlimited.
• Stock flow with availability indication of stock.
• Management of sales/announces/bids on ebay.
• url rewriting + Edition of titles, forms and descriptions.
• Method of "maintenance".
• Imports/exports csv possible with photos of products.
Interested candidates may apply and contact immediately:
Mr. David, Project Director
Phone: +9142210213 (9am-6pm)
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
we are team of 4 members having 4 years of experience. we are having lot of experience in php with ecommerce sites. we worked on prestashop also IF you give a chance we will work on your project
Hi, I am interested in your offer. Please, view to my previous work www.moldphila.com. It is aprestashop plarform with a very small changes. For details please, reply. Regards, Gheorghii