This website already exists, but the client would like it to be transferred to a Wordpress platform with some additional work as outlined below.
1. Convert my existing static website to Wordpress, maintaining the look and feel of the site [url removed, login to view]
2. Modify the home page or header to add a call to action - rotating picture and words (subscribe to members area, sign up for newsletter)
3. Integrate a free members sign-in for CMS and also add two other members area for paid subscriptions (one for professional caregivers and one for family caregivers) with a plug-in, such as from [url removed, login to view]
4. Ability to add videos, podcasts and PDF documents to both of the members area
5. Shopping cart or buy now button for book sales and other on-line instrutional videos.
6. Coupon code or other method to offer introductory or reduced membership fee for book purchasers or other promotions
7. Tie in my current Mailchimp subscription with member sign-up
8. Migrate Blogger content to Wordpress
9. Have a twitter feed showing in corner of home page
10. Replace my google calander on my current site with an events management plug-in like [url removed, login to view] or
[url removed, login to view]
Added extra detail to point 2
1. Convert existing static website to Wordpress, maintaining as much of the original look and feel as possible.
2. Wordpress theme should be a premium Wordpress Theme (eg. From Themeforest.net) not a custom theme. The premium Theme should have/be:
a. Built-in Short-codes (at least 70+) for layout and functions.
b. HTML5/CSS3 compliance
c. Flexible (non-flash) sliders for adding media, link, text content and videos.
d. Responsive – that is, fully smartphone, tablet and laptop ready without modification.
e. Ability to add videos easily (via shortcodes)
f. Template layouts for left sidebar, right sidebar, full width, blog and more
g. Features for social media built-in.
3. Modify the home page or header to add a call to action (subscribe to members area, sign up for newsletter)
4. Full Wordpress admin user access must be provided to Karen (with nothing limited or hidden).
5. Site should be built on current web hosting.
6. Integrate a members area plug-in, such as from www.s2member.com for paid subscriptions
7. Integrate Paypal with members plugin (IPN, thank-you page in-site)
8. Ability to add videos and podcasts to members area
9. Shopping cart or buy now button for book sales
10. Coupon code or other method to offer introductory or reduced membership fee for book purchasers or other promotion
11. Tie in Mailchimp subscription with member sign-up
12. Migrate Blogger content to Wordpress
13. Live Twitter feed on home page. (I have the code already from Twitter)
14. Replace your Google Calendar with an events management plug-in like http://eventespresso.com or http://wp-events-plugin.com.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $806 for this job
Hello, Review your project details and we are ready for your [url removed, login to view] check your private message. Thanks And Regards SOfttonix Team
I am writing to express our interest in applying for this particular project. Please check your inbox for details. Look forward to meeting you. Thanks.
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on Html, CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Drupal. I sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!
Hi, We have read all your details. Yes we can do these all task in the best price and of-course on time with Quality Work. Check PM for previous work
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel