CSS/XHTML conversion of PSD Files
Phase 2: Conversion of PSD files into a XHTML-compliant Dreamweaver CS3 template of 4 pages (an index page and 3 internal pages) that will use CSS, PHP, MySQL, Flash, ActionScripting, Ajax, and script installation.
1. Adherence to w3c standards and modular site building is required.
2. Site must display properly in all major browsers (IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox 2 & 3, Opera and Safari), and the Dreamweaver CS3 interface.
3. All design should be defined in CSS files (these must be commented and easily understandable)
4. Strict Table-less CSS markup under SEO Semantic Coding.
5. Pay special attention to Load Speed optimization.
6. Must work with me to make any small changes needed on the original conversion. (not complete changes of course, just small modifications if necessary).
7. Project Completion within 5 calendar days time - Maximum.
8. Must read and write English well and be willing to work together closely via instant messenger (yahoo or msn messenger) and email so that we can create the perfect design. Webcam availability is a plus.
9. Project will be considered complete once development files are turned over and editable regions are verified correct.
Please Note: I own and operate a U.S.-based website design, development and marketing firm that has been in business for 9 years and has a very good reputation. Along with my in-house team, I work with several freelancers and am currently looking to build a few new long-term relationships with additional expert graphic designers and professional web programmers. I am willing to pay well for top-quality work.
You must have a portfolio to show of websites you have designed. No portfolio, no chance.
If you are a programmer and your code is at all sloppy, slow loading or buggy, my team and I WILL notice and we will take issue with you. Please do not bid on this project if you are not an Elite Programmer.
I am very very picky – but am also easy to work with/for. Please see my buyer rating and feedback for details.
Phase 1 of this project is listed under GAF Project# 39053 and titled: Website Design in Photoshop or Illustrator - Code#E30911MFC-1
Phase 2 will be given to the winning bidder as soon as the PSD files for Phase 1 are completed.