I am looking for a wordpress programmer and advanced Jquery expert not just technically but also good at design as well. I have a wordpress template that I would like to integrate to my existing website. I want to turn my wordpress website into users driven website, so the users can posts: videos, audios, add URL links, and images. You can get the scripts from the provided template. Make sure the integration works with the structure, architecture, layouts and design of my site with uses buddypress.
I want the users be able to submit posts for videos, images, links, and audio. Add favorite posts.
Here is the templates:
Template 1: (facepress) [url removed, login to view]
Template 2: (iloveit) [url removed, login to view]
here is my website: [url removed, login to view] . It uses [url removed, login to view]
I have both theme templates so you can use the coding for the integration.
Make sure the settings from the facepress template backend be added to the current website backend settings.
You are not trying to combine these 2 themes together, just the specific functions that I listed below from "facepress" template.
ATTENTION: gotojohn316 theme already has an incomplete integration of iloveit template features and need some tweaking in design and coding. This theme also comes with buddypress integration as well. I want the iloveit and facepss works with the structure, design and the architecture of buddypress. If you think Buddypress can accomplish what iloveit and facepress can do, you can do what works for the best without coding conflict.
The tasks List:
1) "My favorites" (implemented by design, you can favorite all user activities including their posts that show in activity streams). In fact "My favorites" (in buddypress profile) is more inclusive than "My favorite posts" as it shows all favorite activities including posts. The IS2 theme is very hard-coded by themeforest So a user in order to make a post favorite they need make it inside buddypress activity stream. This way it automatically show in "My favorites" with a count next to it. We can also have a "heart" icon like in iLovit.
2)"My posts" an additional tab which shows posts that a user has submitted, plus a link to edit them in the backend (I removed the delete link as a contributor is not an author like in iLovit theme, and from my experience I don't think they will ever need it, but you can promote some users to authors who can delete their posts, this way you keep you content safe).
3) "Following" and "Followers" are two additional tabs to show a list of users That I follow and a list of users who follow my activities. You 'll have a "plus" icon next to user avatar to follow their activities.
4)Based on our discussion yesterday, I think what you want to have is a community of users who can submit posts for review by admin or moderators, and to interact with each other in buddypress way. In this case we are going to give them "contributer role" with "uploading photos" role in addition. Submitting posts will be at the backend for the users who need that.
Since these features are related to the above we can make them on the list too:
05. My settings and My Profile use Buddypress settings and My Profile
+ "My Favorites" and "My posts"
06 Make the social icons horizontal like iloveit
07. Fix the visual and html width change, when switching between them. Fix the title display.
(this page will be available for only admins, editor, authors to edit pages in the front end)
08. [url removed, login to view] fix the spacing between the video and text, also the video has letter box display. Make it like this [url removed, login to view] same with vimeo
09 Be able to register and login with facebook
10. The facebook comment is already implemented, make sure it displays on all posts