Convert Joomla site to the WordPress

1. Convert current site over to WordPress and move all content.

2. Code new site to be SEO friendly, IE and Firefox.

3. Some of the pictures will be changed.

4. The site should function the same way but hopefully better than current site.

5. I will need 72 hours to test new site after it’s complete.

6. All content most displayed in the same order as old site.

7. Make improvement to staff page.

8. After theme design is setup I will make 25% payment and the other 75% after completion.

9. All work will be done on my server.

Taidot: graafinen suunnittelu, HTML, MySQL, PHP, verkkosivujen suunnittelu

Näytä lisää: wordpress 2.8 theme design, the other, move site to wordpress, move current website to wordpress, convert my old, convert joomla wordpress, convert php site wordpress site, convert joomla site wordpress site, convert order, convert joomla php website, seo current site, move joomla page, convert current website joomla, joomla site complete, seo move website joomla wordpress, joomla server setup, move content joomla wordpress, joomla site seo, seo function joomla, setup joomla site, joomla site wordpress, joomla theme convert wordpress theme, seo friendly theme wordpress, move joomla wordpress, convert wordpress site php

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 49 arvostelua ) Birmingham, United States

Projektin tunnus: #4272182