I require an individual with advanced web-design skills and intermediate PHP/CodeIgniter skills to complete and deliver a working minimum viable product of a 3G hotspot rental company. I have included an initial mock-up at [url removed, login to view] to describe the intended concept of the page.
You job will be to:
* Incrementally Improve the current web-design used in the initial mock-up
* Create well-designed pages and content for "Plans" and "Contact" pages. A single plan will be offered for the MVP ($[url removed, login to view], unlimited usage)
* Create well-designed page/workflow for "Rent Now" page which allows users to sign-up, select a hire period and submit an order as per functionality listed below
The functionality required on the "Rent Now" page will include:
- Capture of user registration details to database
- Ability to select plan, hire dates and total order price displayed
- Order details submitted to configurable e-mail address on submit
The functionality required on the "Contact" page will include:
- List of categories to select from
- Input boxes for Name, E-mail Address and Questions
- Form details submitted to configurable e-mail address when submitted
This functionality is required to be implemented using the CodeIgniter framework using best practice code design principles.
Your final deliverable will be the web-page as described above with all pages appearing professionally designed and the functionality outlined above implemented. All code will be reviewed.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, Consider its done! I would love to get this opportunity of working with you. I can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select me to execute this project. Please check your private message board. Thanks
Dear Sir, Initial mock up was not included I got your concept Please send the initial mock up so that i can send you the design looking forward to work with you. Regards, Adam.