Concept of website:
The site will function like a directory where different companies can have their discount vouchers uploaded as .jpgs and .pdf files to be displayed for downloading and printing by the public.
* Site will be dual language English and Spanish (all text will be provided in both languages).
* A large amount of graphics for the site are available and site graphical elements/style have already worked out.
* The site itself will comprise a main page, with a menu list of different locations (local towns).
* Each town will contain category subsections listing all the different business sectors (restaurants, gymnasiums, shops etc).
* Each business sector will contain a list of all the companies in that sector which are signed up to our coupon system.
* Once a hardcopy of the discount voucher has been printed from our website, the printed coupons can then be used in local businesses in the high street.
Public part of site:
The public have access to the companies details page, but must sign up and provide first and last names, plus valid
email address to gain access to, and download or print the companies discount coupons.
* Public can search by company, town or business category.
* Includes a contact us form.
* User registration to enable voucher downloads, visitor accounts with profiles are not required.
* "tell a friend" box so public can enter a friends email address and send an email with link to the website.
Company account part of site:
The second level of the site needs to allow the companies themselves to login to their own accounts.
* companies can edit the text in their profile page (seen by the public) and upload/change any graphics banner with their logo that they may have.
* Companies can enter a title, description and up to 10 search keywords from within their profile. The title, description, and keywords will then be written into the page title, meta name "description" and meta name "keywords" tag of their profile page, respectively.
* They will also need to be able to type in a short voucher description for each voucher uploaded.
* on the company login page, or linked from this page, we need a reports section where the company can see how many times their personal
page has been visited and how many times their vouchers have been clicked on or downloaded.
Admin account part of site:
The third level of the site is our own master admin account which only our own team will have access to.
* This is where we will upload the vouchers for our client companies, which our graphics artists design in-house.
* The vouchers need to be uploaded, deleted and disabled from a master list with each entry assignable to a particular company. They should also have a unique identifier code, a created date and an expiry date which we can set or modify.
* We will be setting up company accounts manually in the admin section. We need to see a list of current company accounts and be able to create new ones, and delete or disable old ones.
* From here we also need access to the list of all the companies profile pages so we can make any changes to the text listing or graphic logo in the clients personal account if they do not want to or cannot do it themselves.
* We also need to be able to see some web traffic stats for each company - including how many times the page was visited and how many times the voucher was clicked (with stats for unique visits and unique voucher clicks as well as total clicks).
* From our private traffic stats section we need to see these same stats for clickthroughs on the rest of our website: For the main index page, each location (town) header menu link, and each business category subsection link clicked. This will give us invaluable data for our business.
We need the site to be:
- built with SEO in mind so pages need URL friendly rewriting on the public side, simple navigation and layout.
- XHTML / CSS Validated (will be checked!)
- CMS backend for admin to view stats, create accounts, upload vouchers, and manage text content in 2 languages for all pages.
- account profile editing for company members with graphic/pdf upload capability
- stats tracking available to admin for whole site and for individual companies for their own page and voucher clicks.
- all language text stored in database available for editing in admin backend by our team.
- A fully functional & tested website with the above functionality is required at the end of the project.
60 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1266 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work and working Demo. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi Have Gone through your requirement and understood, we are very sure that we can do your needs with your entire satisfaction. We have left a PMB for you plz feel free to have a look over there. Thnx JSI Team
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää