we are looking for a competent PHP or Drupal developer, ideally base in Europe to ensure best communication during our daytime. A quick summary of the project: creating a little web based project management tool built on PHP (or Drupal CMS in case customization is possible to what we need it).
A good example of a customized Drupal solution is Open Atrium - many standard modules are used here and tweaked to make it a professional solution. We could even imagine to use Open Atrium as base and build on that (only limited amount of features would need to be added) if anyhow doable.
Please read the following conditions before bidding on this project:
- ideally European based developer (Freelancer prefered)
- Invoice can ideally be issued by the Freelancer
- previous experience in project management tools preferred (maybe even in Drupal due to the lots of modules we could utilize)
- full understanding of attached project scope
- the project will be devided in 4 milestones: 25% up front, 25% after completion of milestone 1, 25% after completion of milestone 2, 25% after installation on our server and final bug fixing
- all milestone payments will be made via Freelancer escrow and 100% will be released after project completion (no release after each milestone)
- delivery within time estimation given in offer (+/- 5 days)
- Design will be provided as PSD: W3C conform HTML conversion will be part of this offer
Please find the detailed scope attached.
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. looking forward to check pm message for details offer. Thank you===========
Hi, im a senior web developper, im from tunisia so i don't have any problem with time zone, i can finish this project successfuly because i want a long relasionship.Thanks.
We have a team of Expert Drupal & PHP developers who are capable of delivering the best possible solution as per your requirement. Please view our PMB for further details.