Recently. launched [url removed, login to view] needs a bunch of minor adjustments made. This site was made with ClassiPress and some basic HTML knowledge.
Additional work to follow including a full redesign for the right person.
ADD A TENANT
1. Remove the requirement to purchase a membership to add a tenant. Anyone can add a tenant.
1. Can you move the search bar to make it about half in height and move it slightly to the left so I can add another box for featured tenants on the right?
I would like to search box to be something like loopnet.com. When a user comes they can put whatever they want into the search field and then just have one drop down box to specify size, region, etc. Is this possible?
2. Make the menu bar and text smaller. Again, something about half the size and look like buttons. Also, make the login/dashboard text be all the way to the right so that it is below the social icons?
3. Move the footer to where the copyright is and make the text smaller.
4. I would like to put an ad above the social icons at the top. Could you create a space where I could put a small banner?
1. Remove the box with user options and move up account information.
AD LISTINGS (TENANTS) SEARCH RESULTS
1. Add a sort function to the top of the search results.
2. Change the size of the boxes that the listings are displayed in? Ideally, I would like them to be just one line each (about 1/3 of the size they are now.)
3. Add any content to the right side of the page
4. Create a template that depending on the category some type of image pops up instead of the default?
5. Remove the time thing from the display. Can we just make listings available never expire and remove all reference to expiration?
6. At the bottom, condense the "page 1 of..." to just say "page 1 of __" and then next, last, previous and first?
7. If you see on [url removed, login to view] when you search for a property and all the results come up there is a checkbox next to each. Add this with a drop down at the top that says "add to tenantlist, combine in report, view all" or something to that effect.
8. There should be a save this search function and set up alerts on this search.
9. When the search results are displayed, the search box should be removed and a new box should appear on the right below a sponsored ad. This new search box should have some additional refinement criteria that is generated from the search results and autopopulated by what "custom fields" are entered for the tenants that were displayed.
TENANT AD LISTING DISPLAY PAGE
1. On the right hand side I would like to add the following in addition to contact poster which I want to make alot smaller.
Share this listing
Send to Friend
Link to This Listing
Share on social networks
Report Listing Error