I want following changes in the php script of my online quiz contest site.
1. site members will have 15 question to answer and next question should appear only if he gives correct answer. if he gives incorrect answer of any question, quiz should be ended and he should be asked to retry. who will give the correct answer of all the 15 question in minimum time should be the winner. High score table should have player names and time taken by them, their ranking should be according to the minimum time taken by them. Minimum time taker should be on the top of the high score table.
2. I also need referral system. Actually i want to divide my site into two section: one section for quiz contest and other for referral contest. there should be a referral link in the profile of each member, like this: http://www.gamesriver.com/refid="username". In the high score table, ranking should be according the number of people referred by the users. User with the Maximum referrals should be on the top of the table, and each member should be able to view the username of his referrals in his profile.
3. I need automatic ip blocking system, so that no user can create more than one account from a single ip address.
4. A count down timer should appear in the window of both contests(quiz and referral contest) which should tell the users how much time is remaining in the contest. Format should be like this: days:hours:minutes:seconds.
5. I should be able to view usernames and ip addresses of all the members, and there should be search option according to both username and ip address.
You can check the current working system of the script: [url removed, login to view] username:demo pass:demo
If you can do these changes then pm me and ask for script, i would give you the download link for the script. You can install and check the script using local apache server.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 226 $ tähän työhön
Please have a look at our profile ( to know why We're best for your project ) and reviews ( to know what our performance is ). I think it'll help you a lot to choose the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay