I need a better site built based on this website: www.lakeshorelearning.com. It is a catalog based site with up to 10k products. The unique part is that they're also wanting to create a subdomain model like [url removed, login to view] where teachers can utilize sub-domains such as [url removed, login to view] and utilize either the same catalog database or one unique to their school. Basically, one school could use the main database or a subset of that database for specific products. Here are the following features of this project:
2. Content Management System
3. Shopping cart
4. Payment Gateway - [url removed, login to view] and PayPal
5. Purchase Order capabilities
6. Main MySQL database, plus multiple smaller database per subdomain
7. The subdomain sites should have dealer functionality similar to [url removed, login to view]
Please review the following sites:
a. [url removed, login to view] - look and feel, plus functionality
b. [url removed, login to view] - subdomain sites developed using the look and feel of the new site similar to [url removed, login to view]
Features and Functionality Needed:
• Built for “subdomains”
• Mock after [url removed, login to view] (need all their features, catagories etc….)
• Category Tabs at top (Theme, Age/Grade, Subject, Manufacturer) – need to be able to turn these on/off
• Each new company owner needs to be able to input promotional codes (vendor list codes) per customer so that when the teacher from the school orders can get the school district contract discounts.
• Need to be able to turn on/off catagories/subcatagories
• Need a certain category that is “special” to that particular store so that they can add any “special” items that they may have…Edumart calls this “add a log”
• Wish list
• Have merchant cards to accumulate points
• Offer discounts to “best customers”
• Update order status
• Have it to where the customer can go in and check the statis of their order
• Sell or redeem gift certificates
• Dealer needs to be able to add or delete their own “featured” products and be able to control them.
• Track your customers orders
• Ordering feature:
o Teacher places order
o Teacher needs to be able to push the order to his/her supervisor for approval
o Supervisor sends to purchasing
o Purchasing applies the PO and sends the order to school supply company
Need to be able to integrate with the school’s purchasing dept.
Book sets or Kits – need to be able to line item with price to order, the individual components separately as well as a set.