I am building a website that showcases cars. I will build the front end of the website including designing and coding up in XHTML and CSS.
What I need is someone to build the database and integrate into the front-end.
The database will be made up of Makes, Models, Cars and Types (which is a lookup)
- Eg. Fiat, Saab, Lexus
- Containing the fields: Make, Website, Description, Logo (img upload with resize)
- Eg. Punto, 9-3, IS200
- Needs to link up with Makes Records via dropdown
- Containing the fields: Make (dropdown), Model, Description
- Needs to link up with Makes Records and Model Records via dropdown
- Additional lookup is 'Type' which links up with 'Types' e.g. Sports, 4x4, Convertible (multiple can be selected via checkboxes)
- Containing the fields: Make (dropdown), Model(dropdown), Type (checkboxes), Trim, Price (free text), Short Description (with TinyMCE or similar), Long Description (with TinyMCE or similar), Featured [yes/no] (determines if featured in special areas on website), Feature Image (img upload with resize), 4 Images ( upload upto 4 images with resize)
This database needs populating with existing database (export can be provided as csv) 56 Makes, 126 Models, 15 Types, 78 Cars so far.
Once data is in then it will need hooking up with the front-end design.
NOTES FOR THE FRONT-END
- A search function will need to be built in. I suggest Make, Model dropdowns. A free text search. And also a simple search by Type.
ADDITIONALS - you will need to be able to implement the following. Please quote for these as additionals.
- News pages - generic news pages with archive functionality and also latest news output on front page and side column throughout site.
- Poll - generic poll with results from front page
- Banner advertising - controlled through admin panel
- Newsletter sign-up - user fills in a small form and details get entered into an database, accessible for use in marketing.
- Feedback - a little button accessible throughout site which ajax style overlays a comments form. When filled in and submitted this then goes into a comments database which is outputted randomly to a box in a side column on front-end website.
SEE ATTACHED JPEG FOR AN EXPLANATION OF SOME OF THE ABOVE.
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 601 $ tähän työhön
We are a team of three programmers having five years of experience in web-programming but new to this site. We are looking for a chance to prove our skills.
I am working on ERP Project since last 3years. I have Database design Experience . I will finish your work within time, because time i have specified is maximum time which i can take for this work.