WWW site and CMS for [login to view URL]
We would like someone experienced in Content Management System (CMS) such as DotNetNuke (DNN) or similar to design & complete our company website
The requirements will be:-
1. Design and implement a professional and attractive website that relates to fabric utility mats for a broad range of users from parents, children all the way to military users. Each type of user will have a different section of the site as they will be directed to their own version of products.
2. The look of the site will be clean and have the ability to have skins applied to it, via the use of CSS. The designer will supply any themes to be used in proof prior to implementation.
3. Users of this site will be:
a. Admin Staff/Super User – The ability to Read/Change/Write
b. Non Admin Staff - Browser View
4. CMS as mentioned above for web content management.
5. Cross browser compatible..
6. No Flash
7. The website needs to be accessible to at least level AA, note usable by both Dyslexic and Visually impaired users.
8. The website will have an open front end with an additional authenticated section for registered users. Registered users will be customers, wholesalers and distributors along with the standard admin, super users etc.
9. An admin or suitably authenticated user will be able to access registered user data such as email address and contact details. Also, the ability to reset user password and view statistics about the behaviour of the user, last login, products viewed, IP address etc. All passwords are to be encrypted or hashed (MD5) and unavailable to read by any user, registered or otherwise.
10. A control panel for all key items of the site as well as site statistics.
11. Public information before login pages includes but not limited to
b. About Us
None of the pages should be more than 3 levels deep.
12. Registered users will be able to purchase goods, view more specific product details, download documentation/files
13. The website will have a shop and ability to purchase goods using PayPal and credit cards.
14. The amount of products and product categories should be easily scalable and definable by site admin
15. Items in the shop should be part of the CMS system, easily updateable, and respond to pricing depending upon the type of user registered. I.e. wholesalers will see a different product price than standard customers
16. Features include ability to add-on modules:
a. Tracking of products/pictures/videos by login
b. Online Forms for Suppliers & Distributors
c. Emailing & Campaign Management
d. Search engine optimization (SEO): The web CMS should integrate SEO with the publishing process so that keyword-rich content and metadata, search-friendly URLs, and other SEO tactics are consistently and automatically implemented.
Social media support - it should include a strong social media component blogs, forums, polls, and integration with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Youtube.
e. Mobile device support - it should automatically detects the visitor’s device type and optimizes the content for the specific device without having to re-render the site for each variation.
17. Website to be hosted with blackfoot hosting [login to view URL]
18. Database – MySQL,
Sites as a reference for look and feel:
1. [login to view URL]
2. [login to view URL]
3. http:[login to view URL]
**Please bid with your best price, customers reference & timeline (man-days) for delivery
77 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hello sir.I am top 9 freelancer.I have experienced with these [login to view URL] you wanna know my skill then please see [login to view URL] site.I am waiting you here. Thank you