We need a BuddyPress plugin, which will be developed like any other buddypress plugin and will be included in the Mu-Plugins directory.
The plugin should appear on the profile Page Menu ([url removed, login to view]), right next to this:
** The Plugin **
Buddypress Personal Calendar
Will allow the user enter important dates to a personal calendar
the plugin features:
1) a form for the user to submit with some fields like subject, start date and end date. (with an option of all day event)
2) an option to edit the events already entered.
3) the administrator of the WordpressMu website will have the option of a site-wide event which will appear on all calendars of all users. (and can not be edited by the users)
4) the calendar will be visible to the logged in user only. every user will have his own calendar.
5) a user will have the option of getting email reminders, an hour or a time he chooses before the events.
6) the calendar page will include a small month table with highlighted days, and a text box with upcoming events.
Actually we want this plugin ([url removed, login to view]), working for buddypress, displayed on the user page, and the events to be submitted from the website it self and not from the admin area.