I require a blog/forum clone, but with a unique and different design.
The website we wish to clone contains the following features:
An indication of the currently featured item, with a dynamic tabbed interface for overview / product details. This is the blog 'index page' (loop) and will be based on the latest post only in a pre-determined category.
This page also includes a link to a simple checkout sequence (quantity, shipping, payment). We require our site to allow for the selection of up to 3 options (e.g. colour, size, pattern) on the home page using drop-down boxes, which is an additional requirement over the cloned site. See 'CHECKOUT PAGE' below for more detail.
On this page (in the sidebar), you will also need to show:
* User login form (see below for MY ACCOUNT information)
* Last purchased by (username)
* News headline items (last 3 posts in a given category)
* Past featured items (last 3 posts in the 'featured' category)
A simple blog page. No need for development here, only design.
This is the main blog loop, and should exclude the category shown on the front page above.
Link to forums. The forums will be based on a commonly used open-source forum system (similar to myphpbb or phpbb, etc). You are welcome to suggest a system you are comfortable working with. You will need to provide a custom theme for this forum to match the blog design.
A simple blog page. No need for development here. Design will use the same template page as the ABOUT US page.
Visitors must be able to create and manage their account with a username and password, and this username and password must be integrated into the forum software. We suggest that you make use of the Wordpress user system, and any available plug-ins to integrate the security between the blog and the forums in order to keep your work to a minimum.
A simple contact form. We can provide a Wordpress plugin for processing the form, but you will need to create a simple HTML form for this page.
This sequence of pages will collect the following information:
1. Quantity (single drop down box) - Update Cart, Checkout functions. Options for the drop-down list will be provided as part of the HTML post from the home page. When the user clicks 'Checkout', they should be directed to a page that is ONLY available to registered users (i.e. Wordpress/Forum users - a 'Private' page). Users who are not logged in will be required to register.
2. Confirm shipping
Should display the user's default shipping / billing address, and provide a link to edit the details if required.
Also may provide shipping options where relevant.
3. Payment page
Should confirm user's shipping details as 'Billing address' and provide option to change billing address via a link.
User should also enter credit card details on this page and click 'Continue' to process the order.
The website we are wanting to clone is http://www.zazz.com.au.
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT competing with this website, as we will be targeting a completely different niche market. Your design will NOT be the same as the Zazz website, and will be based on a design brief that we will provide to the successful bidder.
The design brief we provide will be cosmetic only (i.e. it will not change the features of the site), and be based on sites we will recommend. You will also need to design a logo for the website as part of this project.
If you have any questions about this project, please post in the PMB.
Bids without a portfolio of 3-5 RELEVANT sites (not more please) posted in the PMB will NOT be considered. You MUST showcase your Wordpress and Forum theme/skin work.
You will be required to provide Account facilities for the user as part of this project, including:
* Edit addresses (up to 5 addresses to be used as billing/shipping address options during checkout)
* Past purchases (list of past purchased items)
* Edit public details (forum user profile using forum software)
* Change password (standard blog/forum functionality)
* Cancel membership (standard blog/forum functionality)