A system administrator with team is needed
A multilingual dynamic article directory needs to be finished. It has grown so much that might require some teamwork on content management and protection from copy-paste, Visa and Paypal paying processing, ranking of articles, login profile for users, assignment of points to readers for participation, design, SEO and, in the future, mobile platform and advertisement agency as an independent module.
A self driven programmer/system admin. competent to outsource and ready to assemble all modules is needed. PHP, Java, MySQL, open source CMS based web solutions like Drupal, Magento, Joomla, Wordpress, hosting, templates. 2 year experienced system administrator familiar article directory creation. Showing similar work is a must. Contacts among qualified programmers and designers are appreciated. Location is irrelevant. Drafts and details upon request. Fluent Spanish is desired, but not required.
A candidate will be tested on technical aspects by former project manager.
Please send your CV along with working web projects you’ve taken part in.
Intermediaries are disregarded.
Modules almost accomplished:
• SEO optimized with meta tag in URL: … [url removed, login to view]; Problem with cyrillics in URL. Wikipedia has done it well.
• Adsense and Google Ads integrated.
• Article directory with control panel allowing to change simple templates, edit them with WYSIWYG editor, create user groups, give them privileges;
• Newsletter editor based on templates;
• Internal search engine focusing just on keywords;
• MySQL unlimited configuration
• Internal ADVERTISEMENT AGENCY from all common shapes and sizes of banners to sticky notes. It allows automated sign up of both publishers and advertisers. A pre-visualization of the webpage of the link through the mouseover needs to be added.
• Automatic pending tasks module for writers and translators.
Things to be created:
• Simple and nice design of page templates;
• Incorporation of the system to assign points for participation: writing comments, reporting dysfunctions, etc.;
• Protection from copy-paste;
• Test for translators: simple script similar to that one for password check. An exact phrase list will be used instead of passwords.
• IP is tracked. Depending on the status of the user (IP) daily limit of articles, say 5, 6, 7 …10 must be set.
• Two different criteria of search must be added: admin and popularity;
• Many other minor functions, like transforming an uploaded image to the preset size, format, quality; changing login for e-mail address for authorization.
• In 3-5 months a cellular / mobile version of the site is to be created.