The requirement is for a PHP script that uses OpenSSL to securely transmit orders (including credit card information) from a SSL secured PHP form to the single predefined order recipient (a given email address) using S/MIME.
The existing non-secure order form is complete and working and uses standard (non secure) email.
A 128 bit SSL certificate is currently installed for the site, and I have the complete certificate. The coder will need to extract the public key from the certificate and provide instructions on how to install this for OpenSSL.
The order recipient uses Outlook Express. I will need written instructions on how to install the private key in Outlook Express 6.
Since the site is currently in production, development will need to occur on coder's own system prior to me migrating into test environment prior to final acceptance.
Please do not bid unless you have excellent demonstrable PHP skills and have a good working knowledge of OpenSSL.
1) Complete and fully-functional working PHP script that provides SSL encryption using the existing certificate.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be provided by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) Instructions on extraction of public and private keys (or alternatively the extraction completed and copies of the keys provided)
4) Instructions for installation of public key for OpenSSL on server and installation of private key for Outlook Express
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) Require contact from the developer at a minimum every 3 days over the duration of the project.
OpenSSL [url removed, login to view] [engine] 9 Jul 2001
Outlook Express 6
Apache [url removed, login to view]
Linux kernel [url removed, login to view]