Application that can control access to syndicated content, secure views and measure bandwidth.
1. An aspx page designed to stream video or jpeg data to the client only when passed a valid querystring and resource id
a. Validate the querystring
b. Insert a Requested View by a client
i. The query string will be parsed to extract an account id
ii. See if the server time validation is met. 20 min window.
c. Return a bit stream to the client in the form of jpg or video.
2. A webservice that when passed a username, password will generate a variable that will be attached as a querystring when the aspx page is called.
a. The querystring will include the following
i. An account number for customer
ii. A proprietary value generated by factoring in the server time.
b. This service will need to be called every time a client’s page loads.
3. A batch process that will parse server logs daily to summarize client band with usage and insert into the database this information
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
We can decide together. Would like to hear your thoughts.
We are planning to use microsoft silverlight encoder to encode our streams.