We have an existing website for a private condo-rental that scrapes another website (with permission) for the check-availability calendar.
My site: [url removed, login to view] (I refer to this as the NBV Site)
Scrapes this site: [url removed, login to view] (I refer to this as the PHC Site)
Until a couple weeks ago, the PHC site showed the availability calendar in two places. The first instance is a horizontal slider format that presents two months at a time. The second instance was in their checkout process where it showed a full calendar identical to the one shown on our NBV website - we prefer this calendar format.
The checkout process calendar on the PHC quit working and is no longer in use - this caused our calendar on NBV site to no longer receive updates
1. We wish to scrape the dates from the horizontal calendar on PHC site, but STILL USE the format currently shown on the NBV site.
2. Although we have permission to scrape the PHC website - we do not have ftp access to that website, only our own site.
2. Once ftp info is provided, how long until the updates are completed.
3. Payment in full provided upon project completion and successful testing of project. (No initial milestone payment will be provided for this project.)
4. Must be available via either Skype, Gtalk, MSN or Yahoo Messenger.
Thank you for your interest in the project!