1. Seattle, WA Real Estate listings. Each listing’s information must be scraped from publically available site (more details later) and posted as ads on CL. Ads will be posted in the ‘real-estate’, ‘for sale by broker’, 2 locations, different cities in the Seattle area. The advertised listings are combined and leads will be shared among 2-5 agents.
2. 50 unique ads to start with, will expand up to 500.
3. Ads will have images and external links to our website in the description field.
1. The program must run automatically, between 7am – 10 pm. The idea is to have our ads on top, especially during peak hours (9am, 12pm and 5pm).
2. The program must have an interface for an Admin person to update (delete, change and add) new ads.
3. A pre-existing CL account will be used to post all listings, every 48 hours all ads must be deleted and reposted.
4. Must be able to read and enter Captchas or must have a feature that can transfer the Captcha verification to another program to auto-bypass Captcha verification.
1. Must be able to communicate clearly and be responsive.
2. Must have good programming skills (PHP , MySQL database ?)
3. Must understand how to avoid craigslist flagging/ghosting. Accounts/Proxy IP switching/etc.. (if you do not understand that, DO NOT BID)
4. Real Estate industry knowledge is a plus, NWMLS and IDX feed experience is a big plus!
5. We understand some modules might take more or less time, you must try to accurately estimate and be dedicated to deliver on time. We needed this program yesterday! ;)
1. Will pay after successful completion of each module and/or phase.
2. Collaborate throughout the project, advise on every functionality and contribute to interface design.
3. Looking for a long-term relationship. This program is just the start. We will need more programs made. If this program is delivered on time and working properly, we will commit to a long term relationship for all future projects and maintenance of existing ones.
4. We understand that we can’t predict challenges that come up, so we are committed to provide clear guidance and collaborate.
5. Need to keep the source code upon completion.
Thank you for your consideration and we are looking forward to working with you!
Note: Eventually, an IDX raw data feed will be used as a source of listing's data.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1875 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.