We need someone to develop code based around RealVNC to enable me to provide remote desktop support. These customers are mostly individuals, behind routers, so the connection must be initiated from their end.
1. Customer calls for help. I provide either a link to a download or email them a small executable. (500k or less). Many people will have this installed already.
2. Executable unpacks, runs, and pops up a terms and conditions page that they must agree to. We may need to get a modified version of Ultra VNC so we can have our own brand.
3. Customer pushes a reverse vnc session onto the VNC Proxy server.
4. The vnc proxy server will received the connection and act as a vnc listening viewer to trick the client into connecting.
5. This connection is then added to the connected client list that shows all the remote users connected.
6. A small app runs on the support pc that shows who is connected. The support person can select a client and that persons pc is bought up on their screen.
7. If they want another support person to take over the remote session, the support person can close the remote session which puts the session back onto the proxy server ready for the next support person to take over. The client software does not know that this has happened as the proxy handles all this.
8. When complete, I’ll click on an icon in the system tray (which is on the customer/server side) to trigger a close of the session or I just close the session using the support app.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).