Write an application to maintain a collection of corporate phone records which are formed by the following fields:
- Telephone extension (4 digit numeric ONLY)
- Department/Mail Stop
- Description of telephone features (e.g. Call display, conference calling, etc.)
- E-mail address
- Active record (boolean)
Each of the fields should be a string of appropriate length (use 200 characters for the features field).
The user should be able to perform the following operations on a file:
- Open a file containing phone records (use the extension .DAT)
- Add a record
- Modify a record
- Mark a record for deletion
- View the 1st and last records
- Browse the records by viewing forward and backward
- Report all ACTIVE records in the file
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in source code form(using Visual Basic) of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition.
Visual Basic 6.0 compatible, should not be compiled into an executable just source code and running application.