I need a php sample code that can do the following:
1. connect to an MS Access database via ODBC (I already hace the DSN and working connection so there is no need to explain this part but just include it in the code. My Connection is called MyJigConnect and the username and password are: admin & passwd).
2. Also connect to a MYSQL database (this database contains the same tables as Ms Access, 6 tables in each). MYSQL connection details: localhost, db=test_database, UID=test_user,PSSWD=test_password.
3. The 6 tables in each database are called: Table1, Table2, Table3, Table4, Table5, Table6.
The fields for each table are identical to the table with the same name in the other database.
4. I need to EMPTY Table1, Table2, Table3 in the MYSQL DATABASE.
5. COPY ALL RECORDS from Table1,2 & 3 from the Ms Access Database and INSERT INTO Table1,2 & 3 in the MYSQL Database.
6. UPDATE ALL FIELDS for Table,4,5 & 6 in the MYSQL database with the value of the fields in Table1,2 & 3 from the Ms Access database.