The general functionality of the required payroll system includes:
1. Process/Maintenance of employee data
2. Process salary
3. Process of statutory deductions
4. Process Pension
5. Salary Advance
7. Generate statutory deduction cheques
8. Generate salary checks
9. Facilitate input of tax tables
10. Loan Administration & Schedule
11. Report Writer
12. Multi-users security access
13. Application software should be able to run on Windows server
14. Application must be GUI and windows based
15. The application should support electronic bank transactions
16. Possess backup and restore features
17. Prefer Microsoft .Net Technologies
18. Should use SQL Server 2000/2003 or SQL Server Express Edition
19. Data dictionary
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP Environment